[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I don't like VR chat pretty much at all lol. Also, virtual desktop works 30x better than airlink. 

I don't get motion sick ever, even in things like boneworks, so I'm chilling B))))) 

Zenith is alright, pavlov is very good, where thoughts go is a good emotional experience, hyper dash is a pretty decent arena shooter, etc etc. 

We actually still need to get to max level in zenith, lol. Chloe has been pushing for us to get back into it for some time now, but it's a challenge bc our friends also dropped it and it doesn't have anything resembling an endgame to actually strive for, f. Honestly, I didn't know how good we had it with orbus until zenith came around. Zenith is still better but Orbus wasn't actually bad at all, and for what it is, I think it's a legit good game. The issues I have with it can be chalked up to toxic community (that doesn't really exist anymore, though) and devs that are blizzard levels of disconnected from their player base ("you think you do, but you don't" -orbus devs, probably) 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i dont like vrchat either, but when me and the lads hang out its normally on there while im drunk, which makes it almost bareable. 

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

fair lol. people who get a headset just for vr chat baffle me. I don't get why it's so popular. 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

(edited)

obese losers and attention seekers who can larp as a "somebody" while they glue their $500 goggles to a fake reflection while they struggle to cope with basic reality. pretty much the only fun there is in game is bullying the shit out of them with the lads, cus the levels of mald they achieve is phenomenal 

Edited by PsychoticDoc

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

Ah, a man after my own heart <3 

do have a pretty good memory of playing vr chat (funny enough, on desktop mode, despite having a quest 2 with airlink) and I was playing one of the murder mystery maps. I met two dudes and we literally spent the entire night in that world just talking about the current socio-political/economic state of the world. The murderers left us alone as we just chatted in the spawn room, they were so nice <3 

thats usually how our sessions end up swinging, having conversations between ourselves while the lobby slowly clears out, then we wonder where the hell everyone went lol

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

you know it. my friends don't use vr chat tho, we just get in a discord call and do literally anything else 

tbh we do that too, or another game or whatever. vrchat is usually like the friday night tier event, when all the other alcoholics pop on and act insane

Amelia- Oct. 7, 2012

Mitsuki- Oct. 31, 2014 

mm

(edited)

Not me accidentally going down a quantum physics rabbit hole! 

Changing the header and footer from 0.5 inches to 1 inch on my essay and also changing the font to bookman old style because both are allowed according to MLA guidelines. Hell, the 1 inch margins is actually required but isn't default on google docs. So yeah I've eeked out a whole 2 and a half pages of nothing from that alone <3

Edited by IceCreeper909