• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

Happy birthday Ice!

(uh oh, I wrote this post as soon as I got to it without reading forward)

3 hours ago, TB said:

it's the pain where you burp a lot and you keep wanting to burp up saliva. what is that and why does that happen

I feel like that happens to us rarely, but I can't remember why exactly. I wanna say it happens while we're asleep... So maybe if our stomach isn't really active or digesting when it should be? 

Normal stuff to recommend is "Drink more water, eat very normal and not-unhealthy food, don't lay down except at bed time"

you're also on random medications and stuff which could cause problems like that or make them worse (though I'd expect it from new ones you just started)

I think, make sure your stomach is appropriately full of normal, good food, and that you have enough water

Not too much sugar, not too much dry (like salty crackers) or dull like a loaf of bread, not too much acidic (lots of kinds of acid.. soda kind, but also tomato sauce kinds), just a healthy mix of things that isn't going too far in any one direction

and as always if it lasts then see a professional

. . .

1 hour ago, TB said:

in emergency room. no beds open so waiting in waiting room. never rode a ambulance before just for them to sit me in waiting room before

AAAAAA, no!! No ambulances!!!! You REALLY should've had someone, anyone drive you

ambulance rides are RIDICULOUSLY expensive in the US, you might owe over $1000 now

Insurance can cover it or some of it, if you have it, but if not...

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I might have a clot in my lung according to a test they gave so they gave me a CT scan to confirm. 45 minutes till I know

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

I spoke with death

he said he hopes for the best 

-antartica

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

song lyrics my situation made me think of

as it turns out I don't have a lung clot though. a test they did indicated I might, but they did a CT scan to make sure and figured out I have pnemonia

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko