[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

oh, well pneumonia isn't great either

hope you get better soon

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

happy birthday Ice! today is Miela's birthday as well, though we're going to be celebrating it tomorrow, because today was also my grandfather's funeral

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

(edited)

waaaaaa wa what the heck, I just went to doujinstyle.com for the first time we've been there in forever to see if they had an album I was looking for and right on the front page there were a bunch of new albums uploaded from the future (5/20 but it was over an hour until 5/19 ended for me lol) in FLAC by our favorite (active) artists!!! and as I was downloading them they literally uploaded another lol

that was insanely lucky and I feel spoiled, like what'd we do to deserve this??

certainly not paid for the music lol

hey if we make a bunch of money from releasing a game on Steam, someone remind us to go tip all of our favorite artists a bunch of money okay?

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Hi Miichu (and Miri)

6 1/2 hours of new music to listen to <3

Get better soon TB. Happy birthday Ice and Miela.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

Yo, someone reposted my work to Pinterest and TikTok and I saw someone recommending me ('hey, check out this artist'...) when googling my name :o

Also, hi Luci and Darron

Edited by Miichu

someone recommended you check out your own art? lol

oh yeah, happy birthday Miela

lool no, they were saying that to someone else. I barely post anything so I don't expect to be a big artist but that made me a bit happy haha, maybe I'll start posting more

Happy birthday Miela