[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)

I lack self preservation I guess lol I was like hmmmm I'm about to get abducted into human trafficking sounds fun so I just went along with it idk but yeah they were my cousin and they are life saver they bought me a keyboard on amazon so it should be here Sunday. walking in the heat with pneumonia is awful and she saw I was struggling so that's why she stopped and asked me where I was going 

I was trying to walk to bank to deposit money to have enough on my card to get a keyboard on amazon, also my aunt wanted me to buy her cigarettes

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

hmmm, it's still hard to have initiative to do things

right now I'm not against doing productive things (like we usually are lol), but there's still the layer of wanting to do anything at all that is being a problem for us

dunno what to do about that one right now

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

5 hours ago, Yakumo said:

Still has 25°C at 9pm, we'll camp out in the garden tonight, tent is already set up and occupied by at least one cat.

Garden camping was cancelled by a thunderstorm.

Also a wet cat brought a mouse into the tent and released it there. Time to go inside and sleep in a bed like normal people.

Super Girls don't cry

(edited)

Thunderstorm is best storm.

Xander mod for factorio is so bugged I had to re-write it to use it, and it's fun but overwhelming. It's somewhere between Bob's mods and Angel's mods. I like it but dang blue science took me days to work out effectively.

I don't know if I'll make it to rocket launches.

Edited by Bear

(edited)

I didn't know you played Factorio and seriously at that, cool

we always get bored before we can make it through the game when we play singleplayer (beat it twice with friends already), right now our most recent SP save is fully solar powered and just started mining uranium, but none of the nuclear processing is set up yet 

we're not actively playing though so idk if that's going to change any time soon

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I just had a pleasant post-rainstorm walk. 😁 Warm but not hot, a bit humid but nothing crazy, all sorts of nature around us. There was one stretch of road on the way home where the gnats were like snowflakes, it dirtied up Phil's windshield. 😄 Other than that everything was very nice.

TB your story seemed weird at first, but then I remembered you live in rural West Virginia where you'll often have families that have been in the area for many generations so it's very likely you have second and third cousins running around you don't even know about! It's a very different experience for Phil; his nearest relatives besides his parents are over 4+ hours drive away, and most of his relatives live pretty far away in places like Illinois, Tennessee, or California.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

(edited)

We have thousands of hours in Factorio since v .14 I think. Bob's mods was like a new game, and not too complex. Angels mods with the chemicals mod is just for masochists I guess. It's funish until you realize it's too insane to continue.

It was beautifully overcast all day and that was good because I did a lot of manual labor but I forgot you can get sunburned through clouds...

Edited by Bear

Bob's Mods are tempting, but recently when we think of playing something like Factorio or Runescape, it just feels like we should try and recreate some similar-feeling mechanics in Unity/C# as practice instead of playing a game

hope THAT feeling sticks around lol

we haven't made anything yet past plain WASD+Spacebar movement but that should come soon

3 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

hmmm, it's still hard to have initiative to do things

right now I'm not against doing productive things (like we usually are lol), but there's still the layer of wanting to do anything at all that is being a problem for us

dunno what to do about that one right now

but really, I know this sounds like our typical motivation humdrum but it's actually a very nice and welcome change to be able to think about (at least the 4 or 5 things we've targeted so far anyway) doing productive stuff and not have a negative feeling come up

so next we just have to think about how to beat the lack-of-initiative/want-to-do-nothing feeling, which while not easy is at least a promising single layer to get through compared to the very multi-layered motivation problems we had in the past

(there's still lots of work to do with the positive thinking thing, like, we still feel as we always did about literally everything in life except for the few things we've chosen to focus on making positive-er so far, but those alone are nice and at least we have a method for dealing with that aspect now)

CS is fun because you can make architecture in code and I really liked it when I was a kid and especially making .exe's that did something with some off the wall linear language but it was limited so I got into C, C#, and C+ but with a free compiler and not a good autocorrecting GUI and that was hell, so I was turned off and did something that was more math and less programming.

If I had done CS, I probably could have made 50% more in my day job but they also are driven like a step-mule and are expected to just work 24/7 until it works and not only that, they get feedback like, "can it do this, but differently" and they are forced to completely re-write things and...

Oh sorry, I'm trying to avoid shitposting.