Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

I'm so full of happy and desire to share it with everyone but I live in a brain that has no idea how to do that

well, maybe some day we'll make a game that is fun and nice and makes people feel good

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

(edited)

That would be really cool! 😁 Bringing joy to people is a wonderful thing, and there are so many different ways to do it. Sometimes people don't even know how much joy they are bringing, and sometimes it can come from something that doesn't even seem joyful on the surface. Or maybe joy isn't the right word in many cases. For instance I don't know how much joy one can get out of listening to Disintegration from The Cure, but it does give the listener something that is profoundly good. I'm not sure exactly what I'm trying to say here. 😄

Oh and Lucilyn I actually thought of you because of your sig, after the rain today I saw a few frogs hopping! One was trying to cross a road and I was a little worried but it made its way to the other side unscathed. 👍

Edited by TurboSimmie

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

6 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

after the rain today I saw a few frogs hopping!

<3<3<3 🐸🐸<3<3<3

that is such an adorable scene

we don't have frogs here, honestly we don't even have lizards OR rabbits either it just kinda sucks

also luckily for small animals, car tires really don't take up that much space on roads and they go by so fast a lot of animals will be okay, but a lot aren't, RIP

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I just learned that your rabbits and our rabbits are actually different species, though they do look very similar.

The most common small animal I see around here by far are squirrels. On our walks we hear them rustling through the trees and undergrowth all the time!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

all we have here is birds, spiders, earwigs and sometimes when there's too many, centipedes (the least terrifying kind, small polite legs)

there's not even that much civilization around, but it was just enough to drive off whatever animals might've lived here in the past I guess

Squirrels are cool. I saw one when I went to the woods, and oh, big lizards, the green ones, sunbathing near water bodies. Super cool stuff. I'm talking about the mountains, where I'm right now it's mostly pidgeons

Around here pigeons are mostly urban birds, I see them all the time whenever I'm in New York or Philly, but rarely in smaller towns of the country. We probably have lizards here too but they're most likely small and hard to notice. I'd love to see a big lizard just chillin near the water sunbathing! But speaking of birds we have tons of Canadian Geese around here. They usually leave you alone if you give them space but sometimes they hiss at you. And I don't mean to be gross but their poop can be a major annoyance! 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

The lizard

spacer.png

Poor resolution 'cause I didn't want to get too close to not scare it. My hostie used to catch small lizards when she was a kid but these green ones are protected and you can get fined if they see you, if you take them home of course. I dunno if you just catch and release, but they bite

Oh and goats, do you guys have goats where you live?