• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can make a clover, do a single loop, and flip our tongue upside down in both directions. We might be able to do two loops if we practice.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

wow advanced. I don't even know names of what I do, I just know I can make it do weird things

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

12 hours ago, Miichu said:

The lizard

spacer.png

Poor resolution 'cause I didn't want to get too close to not scare it. My hostie used to catch small lizards when she was a kid but these green ones are protected and you can get fined if they see you, if you take them home of course. I dunno if you just catch and release, but they bite

Oh and goats, do you guys have goats where you live?

Western green lizard ?

They can only be found in northeast Spain though.

We have the Eastern version in southernmost Bavaria along the Danube river. They're not shy at all and can be fed with fruits. Up to 40cm long and very beautiful but also pretty rare nowadays and apparently close to extinction in Germany.

No goats here, luckily as they eat everything. But we have wild boars on the outskirts of Munich which also cause considerable damage. Here in suburbia the most common mammals are hedgehog, marten, fox and badger. Even in my garden. Lots of bats too.

I haven't seen a frog in a while but we met a toad on our evening walk today. They're much more mobile than frogs and live on land, only enter ponds to lay eggs.

It was 90 degrees today (32C) but we still took a walk! 😁 Don't worry, we brought plenty of water and didn't go anywhere crazy. On the way back we listened to ELO in the car. 🥰

How is everyone doing this evening?

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!