[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(edited)
7 hours ago, IceCreeper909 said:

this feels targeted 

I did not think of you for even a moment

if I thought of anything specific, it was Bre inventing .! posting, but she hasn't done that to any real extent since getting to 1st place

I guess you do it sometimes but the difference is we can just wait for you to get bored/distracted by IRL, but Bre was mercilessly consistent 

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't know what I want to do right now, but I do feel like I want to do something?

I don't want to watch Youtube, I don't really want to do more coding right now, and we've spent way too much time on Discord recently, and we're still sore from working out a few days ago

hmmmm

is this when a normal person plays a video game? or should I still be avoiding that? I don't know what exactly I'd play, but that sounds like what I want to do right now

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

(edited)

maybe, I guess we have Touhou works to get through some day

but I'm also thinking about watching an anime or two that our close friends have recommended (brother said One Punch Man season 2 was great if you don't mind it focusing more on the universe and less on Saitama, and a few people have said Mob Psycho is among their top favorite animes)

edit: oh hey those just happen to both be by the same guy lol

Edited by Lucilyn

mob psycho is quite good, I'd probably put it in my top 5 favorite anime. I think a third season was announced for it not too long ago, which is exciting

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

season 2 of one punch man is taking a long time to legally acquire so I guess I have to do something productive in the meantime anyways lol

I need a deep look into my psychology.

I just recently resolved to draw like my head is on fire recently, but then my behavior is such that I download a game I may have little interest in our of boredom. hmm

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko