• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can't wait to be able to see the new db super movie. I hope they did my baby pan good. Also hope there are more affectionate moments of goku with pan and training pan. I like to believe goku spends more time with her than gohan since gohan is as scholar and always too busy. Goku and Pan together is adorable

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

What about Goten?

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

Seeing goten and goku have a relationship also would be cool. Finally get to see a teenager goten since he should be a young teen by now. Though if end of Z is cannon they might not be the closest family since Goten doesn't seem interested in fighting or training. On the other hand Pan likes martial arts so I imagine spending time together for them is splendid. Also Pan has insane potential I think people underestimate how freakishly strong she is for her age. It's almost like Gohan's ultimate unleashed genes are in her or something.

image.jpeg.71ba54c47b686d3cec9fdf584937933b.jpeg

Like bruh

she's slapping goten btw if it wasn't clear

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Poor Goten

Also, 99% of his fighting was done fused with Trunks lol

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

(edited)

Yeah if I was in Goten's position I'd want to use my potential and go all in. He's prodigal but isn't interested on working with that. Though Goku still loves him

I wish Goku can give me a hug 😢 | Goku, Dragon ball art, Dragon ball z

Could Bulla and Pan surpass Goten and Trunks? | JTunesMusic

People who say goku's a bad father are filled with BS, he's a really cool dad. I don't know why people say Piccolo is Gohan's real father. All he did was kidnap him and forces him to survive by himself in the wild with dangerous dinosaurs for 6 months, then trained him in fight for another 6 months by method of beating the crap out of him until he figures out what to do on his own. Then he treats him harshly and then dies for him and wam better father, like wtf

Meanwhile Chi Chi told gohan to stop bringing the dinosaur icarus around and goku goes out of his way to build a living space for icarus so gohan can visit his friend dinosaur when he wants. Looking out for him

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

Also I said dinosaur but I think icarus is a dragon actually. What a cool thing to have

image.thumb.png.e9ae85334ea4e2268cd469ca939bc85a.png

In japanese he's called haiya dragon

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko