[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

(I haven't watched GT so my knowledge of Pan is limited)

Both Gohan and Goten never seemed to want to fight much, but Trunks absolutely does, and Pan as far as I know wants to fight more than child Goku did

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Eeh hard to say. Goku grew up being taught Kung Fu by grandpa Gohan and when he discovered master roshi he was really interested in training under him to see what else he could learn. But Pan seems to take after Goku a lot in her young years. She's training with Goku and looking really happy to do it while Goten just looks like he wants to leave. Gohan isn't against training but is more interested in his studies and is happy to train to help protect the world. Trunks, at least future trunks really wants to keep his reality safe so that inspires him to train a lot. Kid trunks doesn't want vegeta to be disapppointed in him so has more reason to train than goten I think.

Pan treats goku poorly in earlier episodes of GT. It isn't explained why she does and people find her annoying because of it, but I think it was because she was really attached to him then he left for like 5 years to train uub, so I think she's upset by that. She eventually apologizes though and starts treating him better

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I'm really interested in how pan and bra are going to be interepted in the future. If they will be similar to their GT selves or if they will be totally different. I don't like bra in gt very much, wonder if she will be different

The way she dressed you almost forget she's even part saiyan. One of the funnier moments with her is vegeta telling her to get back to the car and leave and she doesn't want to so vegeta picks her up and throws her like 40 feet to fall on the car. Would kill or seriously injure her if she was just a normal girl but since she's part saiyan she can handle that lol

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

Gohan is the child of the strongest man in the world and the strongest woman in the world in their time, and pan is also child of the strongest man in the world and 2nd strongest woman in the world, or maybe first. It is unclear of Videl is superior to Chi Chi or not. She can fly while Chi Chi can't, but Chi Chi is comparable to master roshi which is kind of nuts. I really wish we could have had more fights with Chi Chi and spend some time with that character. Probably a reason there are so many fan fictions of dragonball because toei and toriyama has a fetish for making really interesting characters and then doing nothing with them

Oh man I third posted again. It seems I've been activated

Uss Nerd Alert GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

But yeah hybrids saiyans are superior to both saiyans and humans. It's realistic because there is a concept called heterosis which refers to a half breed descendant being superior than both their parents. It's also why mutts are so robust and live longer than pure breeds. Dragonball is scientifically accurate (in that one regard at least lol)

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I never looked at it as human-saiyan mixing making them stronger, but just as in the DB universe you clearly pass down your acquired strength and skill through your genes
And the Saiyan part as you either do or do not have Saiyan genes at all, the ratio doesn't seem to matter

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I think it is revealed in dialogue of vegeta and nappa when they were on their way to earth. They listened to everything and was wondering how Raditz could lose to a boy, and vegeta says hybrids must be superior to full blooded. Nappa says they could use the human race to restart the saiyan race, but vegeta turns down that idea because he doesn't want his children to grow up and be able to kill him.

I also think it does help that Gohan's parents are a powerful saiyan and a powerful human, but I believe hybrids being better than full bloods is a canonical thing (did i spell canon wrong again, i went with my first guess)

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

If canon was spelled the same as cannon then the spelling never would've been brought up because everyone would just default to the word they already knew with no problem

Good morning