[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

read a comment chain on a video involving DBZ and I'm really annoyed at everyone hating on Super

They say it's just "New bad guy, beaten by new power up, new bad guy, beaten by new power up", as if DBZ wasn't literally the same thing

Though people who just liked Dragon Ball, I fully understand the opinions of

Personally Lucilyn and I really liked the Saiyaman saga...

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)

i don't like super very much I'm sorry to say. It's kind of a mixed bag but I don't like it's characterization of some characters, and seems to lack certain qualities that were present in dragon ball and dragon ball z

I hate how people will talk trash about GT Though. I actually like it better than super and it isn't as bad as people like to think it is. I think people who never watched it will slam on it just because it is basically a meme to hate GT.

And lol kind of ironic because Super isn't totally new bad guy beaten by new power up. Goku loses to Beerus, fails at beating Hit, Zamasu only loses because the Omni King destroyed the entire timeline he resided in, and Jiren is defeated by an old transformation and teamwork. A partial Super Saiyan goku with freeza and 17, 17 being the last man standing thus goku and frieza are disqualified. So yeah, literally that criticism of super is really dumb because it literally is not what happens in the entire show            

Btw spoiler alert I hope anyone who wanted to see super didn't read the above paragraph

untitled68.jpg

I too am a big saiyan saga enjoyer. You watched Kai though so there is a lot more to it in the Z anime. I really like the filler having to do with Gohan taking care of himself and surviving in the Break Wasteland. You should watch normal DBZ someday, perhaps after watching dragonball, and get more content. Most of Z's filler is enjoyable for me. I actually get disappointed with stuff not existing in original manga or kai

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I hate it when it's hot and humid. Cali isn't supposed to be like this! 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

(edited)

Monsoonal moisture is a pretty new phenomenon for California. It was exceedingly rare before 1995 but in the fall of 2005 and nearly every year afterward there began to have southern moist air coming up which always hit east prior to this. A dew point of 55 is a breeze at any temperature, but a dew point above 65-70 is a whole other animal. That extra moisture makes it hard to cool from sweat. Now get above 75 Dew point and it's hellish. California is generally dry in summer, the Pacific ocean is currently 61 ish, so the moisture potential is low. Further south, as you can imagine, it increases.

Not not to say California humidity is *anything* like Nevada, Texas, Florida with 98F and a dewpoint at 95+ but Californians are pretty sheltered from hot humid weather in general so when it hits people lose their mind. Generally speaking, California is a arid state with low humidity except next to the coast and again the dew point is low but so is the temperature. The coastal temperatures along California today are under 75 with a dewpoint of 68 or so, that's still comfortable but you can feel the thickness in the air and even a little exertion will cause you to sweat and it doesn't immediately dry so it's far less effective than Californians are used to.

Edited by Bear

Heat is death

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I like it. The water is just too cold, what with all those lousy penguins 

39 minutes ago, Bear said:

Monsoonal moisture is a pretty new phenomenon for California. It was exceedingly rare before 1995 but in the fall of 2005 and nearly every year afterward there began to have southern moist air coming up which always hit east prior to this. A dew point of 55 is a breeze at any temperature, but a dew point above 65-70 is a whole other animal. That extra moisture makes it hard to cool from sweat. Now get above 75 Dew point and it's hellish. California is generally dry in summer, the Pacific ocean is currently 61 ish, so the moisture potential is low. Further south, as you can imagine, it increases.

Not not to say California humidity is *anything* like Nevada, Texas, Florida with 98F and a dewpoint at 95+ but Californians are pretty sheltered from hot humid weather in general so when it hits people lose their mind. Generally speaking, California is a arid state with low humidity except next to the coast and again the dew point is low but so is the temperature. The coastal temperatures along California today are under 75 with a dewpoint of 68 or so, that's still comfortable but you can feel the thickness in the air and even a little exertion will cause you to sweat and it doesn't immediately dry so it's far less effective than Californians are used to.

Yeah what Bear said. 

I'm more inland in California. The beach is a couple hours away, hell, the desert and the mountains are both closer by far. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

1 minute ago, TurboSimmie said:

June has been pretty mild so far

Speak for yourself I am literally dying out here. It's legit probably 100 degrees in this room. It's not just hot it's like he kind of hea you feel standing in front of an open oven. The air is hotter than my body temparature

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko