[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I'm pretty sure we're gaining muscle from these workouts, so that's nice

Feels a bit silly that our primary goal is just to increase our metabolism & lose weight though, lol.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nice

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Also silly because we really didn't need extra muscle. We've never struggled moving or lifting anything before, so working out feels even sillier.

But health is a legitimate reason, muscle is much healthier to have than fat.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

yeah 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

1 hour ago, TurboSimmie said:

BIG AGREE! 💚

I have very fond (second-hand) memories of Phil playing the game on PS2. Everyone knows I'm not much of a gamer but that's a game I still love. 💚

I have a lot of nostalgia associated with katamari. I have a cousin who had a PS2 and he decided that he didn't need it anymore, so he gave it and all the games he had for it to us, and I used to play it so much. the big two were katamari and kingdom hearts. that was probably my first real experience with videogames; I was so young at the time that I could hardly even read. a lot of people have parents who like sports, and so they try to get their kids to play sports and watch sports and whatever. my parents don't really care about sports, but my dad is a gamer, and so my brother and I were kind of doomed from the start to be gamers ourselves

in school, when they were trying to teach us how to read, they would only give us shitty books. I was really resistant to learning to read, because I had no interest whatsoever in reading those shitty books. I didn't properly start making an effort until my parents showed me actually good book, and I started playing kingdom hearts (which, as an RPG, involves a fair amount of reading). of course, all the books that they showed me were way above my reading level, but I think that that just goes to show that the concept of reading level is stupid. once I actually found something worth reading, I was able to get fluent at reading pretty quickly. and now, maybe I would be a bit slower reading lord of the rings than captain underpants, but once you have the basics down, you can read pretty much anything. it's not like you have to learn new characters or anything, and restricting yourself to lower reading levels just makes it that much more difficult to find something worth reading, especially since, with some exceptions, most skilled writers don't have really young kids in mind as their target demographic. of course, more complicated language might be more difficult for someone with a novice grasp on language to understand, but that's not really reading level as much as language level in general, and it's easier to understand stuff like that on paper than spoken out loud, since you can read and absorb things at your own pace on paper. I say, throw kids learning to read into the 'deep end' and let them read things like the illuminatus! trilogy. sure, it's written in the most mind boggling, crazy way possible, sure it's full of sex, but kids can handle it. kids are way smarter than people give them credit for. I think a lot of people, when they're little kids, get frustrated with how adults don't take them seriously, and they promise themselves that when they grow up, they'll take kids their age seriously. I think a lot of people, when they grow up, forget about that promise, or stop taking themselves as a kid seriously. but I never gave up on that promise to myself. I'll step off my soapbox for now though

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

what bre said. I concur. 

in india, they take baby elephants and tie them to trees, and the rope that they use is too strong for the baby elephant to break, so the elephant stays there. when the elephants grow up, they tie them to trees with the same ropes, and the adult elephants are easily strong enough to break them, but they don't try, because they already learned that they couldn't when they were babies

a lot of young children don't respect their parents authority, but parents can control their children by restraining them, or restricting access to important things. children learn that they are dependent on their parents, and that their parents are more powerful than them, so they concede authority to them. parents are also bound to society, and they force their children into school, and into obeying school authority, and the children themselves get caught in the web as well. eventually you give up on testing your restraints, and you concede to be bound by them. but then you grow up, and you become stronger and smarter and more independent, and it becomes a lot harder to enforce that authority. but you've already given up by that point, so it doesn't matter. a lot of society is invisible bondage, that restricts almost everyone. you could break free, but it's scary, and would it even be a good idea? but we are also a bit smarter than elephants, so people still have to have some real way to enforce authority, otherwise society would be too delicate; they can still shoot you, or lock you in prison. but still, people are a lot more free than they think they are. society is a prison where you are your own warden. I could slip myself a twenty to get me to look the other way while I escape, but I've been in here for so long, what would I even do if I got out? when your only experience of reality are shadow puppets on the cave wall, looking out and seeing the sunlight is blinding. really, I'm a sheep in wolf's clothing

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

When I was a child, I hated the way that adults didn't take me seriously and didn't want to listen to what I had to say or care about how I felt. Because of that I made a pact with myself that when I became an adult I would never treat young people that way. I'm 36 now and I still consciously uphold that pact. I owe it to my childhood self, and to the young people who came after me.

Phil. 😎 Host of Simmie.

wise words, Bre.