[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

2 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

ome people just don't like rap musically or aesthetically. It's just a taste thing. I'm not really a rap person. But this is a rap song that genuinely makes me smile. 😊

I will listen

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice one TB! If rap was still more like this I'd probably like it a lot more.

9 minutes ago, TB said:

simmie a song about getting cheated on is something that makes you smile bruh

Hehe I just love Biz's whole presentation here. He's so dorky and amateurish in this video and I think it's adorable.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

3 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

Hehe I just love Biz's whole presentation here. He's so dorky and amateurish in this video and I think it's adorable.

I get it I see.

What's teh nice one? Grand masta flash?

I wish people would listen to anartica for me though.. It is my feels. It's harsh but I feel that way. It gets ignored I guess. Also some others that seem to get ignored. I'm trying to transmit a message but no one will listen. or at least no one will say that received it

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

(edited)

GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME I HATE ALL OF YOU FAITHFULLY THIS WORLD WAS NEVER MADE FOR ME...

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

1 minute ago, TB said:

What's teh nice one? Grand masta flash?

Yeah, I'm listening to it for a second time and I like it even more than the first time. It's got so much going for it.

I don't think I'll ever be able to vibe with the other kinds of things you've been sharing. I do appreciate them though because they connect with you. Music is an intensely personal experience. Phil has his own music that he listens to when he's at a low point that has a depressing vibe, and I don't judge him for it. Music means so many things to people. Sometimes it is there to keep you company at your lowest, darkest moments, and other times it's there to celebrate with you when you feel vibrant and alive! And a million other things too.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Well it doesnlt matter because I talk my aunt into a corner where I reveal she's a hypocrit and makes no sense so she just starts screaming about how I can get out ofher house

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Next time she screams at me I'm going to tell her she's a bad christian and point out the parts of the bible where it says you should treat guests better than your family or whatever. She treats me like shit let a long a family member that I actually am. I want to tell her all about it and make it seem like she will go to hell for her ways. Because it's basically true. It's hard to get in heaven if you follow the bible but people don't talk about that

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko