[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Good morning

Still at least an hour left of Yakuza 6, and I'll be going to sleep after that

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(edited)
7 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

If I ever wanted to move out to the middle of nowhere and freeze my butt off there is a tiny village in the Canadian Prairies for me.ย ๐Ÿ˜„

ย 

ย  Reveal hidden contents

Simmie,_SK_elevator.JPG

ย 

Now the real question is if the entire village lives in that mansion.

ย 

6 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

why don't people eat more spiders? they're just land lobsters. they probably taste good

ย 

Googling it, there are lots of websites that talk about cooked tarantula from Cambodia.ย 

ย 

Clicking on the link Wikipedia referenced, it sounds like Cambodians were starving and cooked anything they got their hands on, even insects. After things improved, cooking tarantulas stuck around as a delicacy.

ย 

http://www.rhymer.net/cutsE.htm

ย 

I'm assuming there's probably not a whole lot going for spiders in terms of nutrients, at least for the smaller ones. I tried looking up people eating garden spiders and I couldn't find anything.

ย 

Now grasshoppers on the other hand you can definitely munch on like chips. Gray learned about this in his anthropology class. You can even order a bag of them on Amazon.

ย 

ย 

Good morning everyoneย 

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

ย 

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blogย | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translatorย | Art Thread

I respec that other cultures are about that life but nah for me.

Darron: Host ๐Ÿ’ย 

Jaina: Tulpa ๐Ÿ’ย 

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

๐Ÿ‘จโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘งโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆDainย andย Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: ๐Ÿบ

[DeviantArt]

Many things become a lot more edible when cooked. Eating bugs in general (especiallyย not cooked) is disgusting though

ย 

And we're allowed to say that because we're also pretty repulsed by the eating of larger animals

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I just have no shame. Or standards. Or taste. I just like what I like.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

Good morning.

ย 

I like animals but I love meat too much to give it up. If I had to cut back if it became a law I would, and I like Gray's idea of investing in research that grows muscles and stuff without actually growing an entire animal. I don't think there's anything ethical about mega farms and I would like to see those disappearย 

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

ย 

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blogย | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translatorย | Art Thread

I would honestly be okay with going nearly completely vegan on principle. Most of my gripes come from cost and availability of proper substitutes. I'm not so much of a "Man"(tm) that I need to eat things that were butchered in the wild with a bowie knife. A bean that tastes like meat does me just fine. I just want to be able to afford it. I have a demi-antagonistic relationship with health foods because it's generally overpriced branding that tastes awful and is marginally better than the main brands. I also want to be sure all of my nutrition is covered as well. Calcium, iron, protein etc. Not that I'm particularly well-read on that stuff. I've had vegan burgers and even soy milk. I liked them both.

(Raccoon Queen ๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿ‘ธ)

[DeviantArt]

animal cells are notoriously difficult to grow. it can be done, but a culture of animal cells is more likely to spontaneously die due to slightly less than ideal conditions than just about any other type of cells afaik. and even then, just growing the right animal cells still wouldn't result in anything like eating real meat because it wouldn't have the same structures and textures. it is possible to decelularize and recelularize tissue, so you could fill plant matter with animal cells, and that would be a lot better, but it still wouldn't really be like eating meat. you could try to artificially grow macro scale animal structures, but at that point it would probably be easier to just genetically modify an animal to be brain dead upon birth, and try to artificially keep it alive until it's fully grown. regardless, we are a long, long way off from lab grown meat being a practical replacement for eating sentient animals. maybe in eighty years, after we've figured out how to fully reverse the effects of aging and cured cancer, people might start to devote their full attention to the issue of growing animal cells for consumption

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

ย 

ย 
"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me