[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

what i mean is like when your fronting and going about your day and then you look in the mirror and you just hate everything you see....

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nah in fact I stare in the mirror for a long while because I'm in love with myself like a true chad narcissist 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

8 minutes ago, Ember Vernon said:

what i mean is like when your fronting and going about your day and then you look in the mirror and you just hate everything you see....

Yes that happens to a fair number of tulpas.

My tulpas treat the body as "The body they're using/have access to", so they don't feel too weird looking in the mirror, if you don't count "Yeah, that's {my host's} body" as weird

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Janey: idk I'm fine with out body 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

1 minute ago, Luminesce said:

Yes that happens to a fair number of tulpas.

My tulpas treat the body as "The body they're using/have access to", so they don't feel too weird looking in the mirror, if you don't count "Yeah, that's {my host's} body" as weird

yeah but what if your host has like stepped away from being in control and now your in control but you dont like the body your in??

hello my name is ember im part of a small system of a few tulpas. im excited to be here!

Just now, Ido said:

hating your host's body is not very nice

i dont hate it i just hate it for me