[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Threw the thread some votes, but in a place where people don't know you guys it just sounds like you're a 13 year old who just showed up with insta-sentient "tulpa babies", so it's not too surprising the reactions you're getting

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I see your point, and while the evidence is good, I personally am going to go with "good morning"

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

link?

nvm found it

wow people are rude huh?

image.png.246ffeeb4c50455ea395f5d23f24182a.png

Edited by IceCreeper909

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

There's actually few enough posts on the tulpas subreddit now that it's near the top

Tens of thousands of people are subbed to the subreddit, but only like 40 were online when I looked, seems like it's died down a lot

Presumably because it was (and is) hopelessly full of help vampires that will burn anyone out

Edited by Luminesce

wdym help vampires? 

in general I've found the wider tulpa community to be lame and unfun 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Yea I don't feel the need to bait people or justify myself there. I understand it's a wider community with different opinions. I guess I underestimated the anti-tupper baby sentiments. We are quite welcoming and charitable here. People are welcome to be wrong. 🙂

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

TRUEEE

8 minutes ago, Glaurung26 said:

I guess I underestimated the anti-tupper baby sentiments. We are quite welcoming and charitable here. People are welcome to be wrong. 🙂

Well again, they don't know your guys' story (and you didn't give it in your post), so to me as a random tulpamancer viewing the subreddit (ESPECIALLY the subreddit), it looks like a random immature teen making "insta-tulpas", and tulpa babies are a rare phenomenon that I would associate with "imaginative" young hosts, too

Not a great place either way, but the reactions weren't necessarily as unfair as they seemed

28 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

wdym help vampires? 

Help Vampires are a (usually forum or forum-like community) phenomenon where individuals constantly ask for help with things without looking anything up, forcing regulars to provide the same in-depth advice over and over and contributing to overall burnout of the community. Some forums where this is especially problematic have actually taken action against "help vampirism", like locking low-quality Q&A threads or whatever else, because it's a real problem