[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

not even listening to you, sorry 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WOW!

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

3 hours ago, IceCreeper909 said:

not even listening to you, sorry 

based

2 hours ago, Bear said:

It's currently 7.9N, there's still hope for a summer day. It is summer isn't it? Even if it was hot every day for the rest of summer it would be a cool summer here, no reason.

Well be happy, cool summers are rare and will be ever rarer in the future.

I remember the summers in the mid 80s were unusually cool and wet here even for 20th century, there were even songs complaining about it. It was not unusual to have 15-20°C and rain for weeks, several of our family vacations in middle and northern Europe were disastrous. You had to fly south for warm summers.

spacer.png

Fun fact - one of the reasons why temperatures in middle Europe really took off in late 80s is because the air suddenly became much cleaner due to environmental protection in the west and collapse of coal based economy in eastern Europe with the demise of USSR. In the centuries before that there was literally a smokescreen from air pollution which blocked off sunlight and had a strong cooling effect. I remember how dirty the air was even in West Germany up to the 90s.

Also my grandparents used to have an old thermometer with scales for both °Celsius and °Reaumur. It was not an unusual scale in 19th century Germany. A leftover from Napoleonic times when Germans loved copying French customs which were considered modern and cultivated. Reaumur is also still used in pastrymaking for measuring sugar temperature because of traditions.

so many numbers...