[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Sad. Pizza sounds good. Especially when pizza places aren't open.

I feel my powers slipping. I'm more vulnerable to spicy food now than I used to be. I may have to hang up my cape of Hot Sauce on Everything Boy sooner than I expected. i.e. ever.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Somewhat-spicy foods and ghost-pepper-scorpion-pepper-challenge things all hurt me equally, which is why I can handle those challenges but don't like even slightly spicy food

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

7 hours ago, Luminesce said:

Sounds like you're making a lot of money, Bear

Everything is relative. Like a giant truck with a large carry capacity but bad gas mileage. There are goals, there are plans, my life is somewhat planned now and retirement isn't really in one of those plans. 

Quality of life is important, furure proofing is important, we need a functional society for both. The probability of a continued functioning society is about 99% per year. I only need 40-50 or so more years max, that's enough for me, who wants to live old anyway, so that's better than a 60% chance.

I recommend planning for retirement

Whether someone's 13 or 30, I don't like when people pretend they're going to just drop dead before they get old

More than likely just means you're going to make decisions you will regret when you do get old and don't spontaneously decide to die

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Good morning. I probably technically could save for retirement but I still feel like I don't have the income level to do that. I've always struggled to up my financial game. I guess I imagined I would start saving and capitalizing my gains when I felt "safe" or "comfortable" and that has just never quite materialized, feeling like I'm always playing catch up or chronically buried in debt. Hopefully I'll git gud at investing or something. Oh well, never mind the existential crisis over here. Debating whether 2 hours of sleep is worth getting before I have to do things or spending that time on gaming or shows. I never know how restful sleep is going to be or if I will even go unconscious. I can't seem to micronap like 20 year old Darron used to.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

Our cat is sick for the first time in over 10 years, so that's putting a damper on my mood

1 hour ago, Luminesce said:

I recommend planning for retirement

Whether someone's 13 or 30, I don't like when people pretend they're going to just drop dead before they get old

More than likely just means you're going to make decisions you will regret when you do get old and don't spontaneously decide to die

My plan for retirement is to drop dead. Plan B is my 401k, Social Security, and other investments. Neither plan has any regrets. I'll just be bored out of my head I suspect. 

3% of people plan to work till their basically dead, 1.5% are lucky enough to succeed.

2 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

Sad. Pizza sounds good. Especially when pizza places aren't open.

I feel my powers slipping. I'm more vulnerable to spicy food now than I used to be. I may have to hang up my cape of Hot Sauce on Everything Boy sooner than I expected. i.e. ever.

Hey, we ordered pizza last night 😁 Philly Cheesesteak style, with some kind of white cheese sauce instead of tomato sauce

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report

Hey Glitch, did you just post in LOTPW for the very first time recently? You don't show up on Jean-luc's LOTPW leaderboard