[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Spiders are as bad as any other bug to be in my house, if not worse

Centipedes are roughly the same

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think having a pet tarantula would be so cool! 🥰 Apparently they can live up to 25 years and be somewhat trained (though not entirely tamed, so they can't be true pets). They look really cool too!

Anyway, heading off for a busy day, so I'll see everyone later! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

15 minutes ago, StrawberrySystem said:

I identify spiritually with great cinema and as such, have that as a xenogender

what does that even mean 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I say again, what does that even mean 

and I'm saying that as an lgbt autistic guy 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I have no idea either. But I don't have to and I don't want to.

1 hour ago, Luminesce said:

That's some extremely impressive camera resolution

I think a lot of people don't realize spiders are fuzzy
(yours looks downright spiky, though)

I could still go way closer but that would require a stable setup to prevent jitter. That's the maximum achievable free-hand. Good thing they're all nocturnal so deep asleep during the day. Won't move unless you touch them.

Most insects are really fuzzy and with sufficient magnification all hair becomes like spikes. Cat looks like a hedgehog close up.

Hey, since we've been a bit rough in response to some of your posts, but I don't mean to be criticizing you as an individual at all here, I thought I'd preface this by saying I don't mean any personal offense and I'm not angry or anything, I just write rather seriously when actually discussing things of substance

7 minutes ago, StrawberrySystem said:

I identify spiritually with great cinema and as such, have that as a xenogender

Honestly, I can't stand for people bastardizing the concept of gender just to create a more-special-sounding-than-normal label for themselves like that. You can't just use an otherwise meaningful movement to make your identity sound more special. No one who deeply cares for cinema but doesn't make it their "xenogender" is any different from you.

Feel free to find or create any number of words to express how strongly you identify with things, but most people are going to find find nonstandard uses of "gender" nonsense, and I will have to agree with them because I really dislike creating "special labels just for me and a few other people" that imply you're any different from the countless other people who feel the same way about something as you. These new words are not the ways existing enthusiasts/connoisseurs or professionals describe themselves, and there's no reason to separate yourself from them. And if you say "well, they could all adopt the term" - that would leave us exactly where we already are with existing terms, because the goal (whether you notice it or not) behind creating terms like new genders is to make your exact feelings sound special compared to others.

At the core of the argument against so many new terms, for me, is the fact that to feel more special with a new specific label or some such, you are necessarily downplaying other humans. It is impossible to gain any uniqueness to your identity without implying someone else is less unique. So even when it comes to very slight specifics of how someone's sexual preferences work, to imply that theirs is in any way special is to downplay the equally as "slightly unique" preferences of literally everyone else in the world.

The extreme end of following this ideology is every single person's necessarily unique subjective experience having its own label, with not a single other human sharing that label, because literally no one is exactly them but them. "When everyone is special, no one is"

Maximizing the uniqueness of your identity, in the long-term, is simply using the many already existing and widely-understood terms we already have. You could call yourself, for example, "A lifelong cinema enthusiast"

(I really don't want to come off as if I'm annoyed at your presence here or anything, the discussion in this post is purely aimed at the subjects in question, not at you specifically)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.