[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

thanks habibi

like again I gotta reiterate I don't mean to be an ass. I mean I know I AM right now but that's because what you two are describing is illogical on every level. I'm trying to understand it but your explanations make no sense. 

34 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

I learned how to do makeup not that long ago, and I enjoy it, but would I still enjoy it if it was associated with masculinity rather than femininity? and if not, isn't that rather shallow? that arbitrarily grouping activities and practices into different categories influence my opinion like that?

like again I gotta say, who cares?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

do what you will. I'm not following this thread myself bc I don't like getting email notifications every 10 minutes lol, I just refresh the page every so often 

I already said how I didn't mean to really be an asshole or anything but I know full well that's how I came off. I think my point with that wasn't so much that I don't want you to take it like that because that'd be stupid, I was clearly being a dick, but moreso that I don't hate you and I'm not hellbent on shooting down everything you say. Nay, I'm just grossly confused by everything you say :D 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

We live in a society

Spoiler

where more and more people are completely unable to deal with any sort of criticism. Just because someone has a different worldview doesn't mean that's an attack on your life and just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

BASED YAKUMO

4 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

instead of telling people that their assessment of their internal experience is wrong,

I definitely did not say any self-assessments were wrong, only that they weren't special weren't especially different from countless other people in the world who don't see a need to make up new terms or "genders" to describe themselves

Also you can't be nonbinary and female, at least at the same time. They're LITERALLY contradictory, nonbinary LITERALLY means "not male or female". But if you're genderfluid(etc.), you can feel one way sometimes and the other other times. But using both in the same sentence feels very close to saying you're both at the same time, and you cannot be

I agree with Yakumo's last post, but I do not specifically agree with everything Ice was saying

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

this is the first time anyone has brought up being non binary and female. you previously were claiming that you cannot be nonbinary and use the pronouns she/her. also, you may not have literally said "you don't know what you're talking about with all this gender stuff", but you did tell strawberry that she was making up words to feel special and that you didn't think she knew what the words she was using meant, which is close enough. what I was really trying to get at with saying that though was that both you and Ice were coming off as pretty aggressive, and that I don't think that the environment that that resulted in was particularly conductive to discussion

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

46 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

but you did tell strawberry that she was making up words to feel special and that you didn't think she knew what the words she was using meant

The making up words thing is more of a critique of the entire subject, since I don't think Strawberry made up any of those words. But yes, saying "she/her" and "nonbinary" at the same time made me think she didn't know what nonbinary meant, but I think she implied after that she's genderfluid, which would be fine as only one of those would be applying at a time.

If not though, I'll say once more, you CANNOT go by she/her and nonbinary at the same time. You can move between them I guess, though I still think that's obscenely overly-specific and anyone who really feels like that just needs to deal with it, lol. It cannot become normal to ask "What gender are you feeling today?", or at least, not until we've solved world hunger and class inequality. I guess once we've reached a relative utopia humans will truly need to move on to such non-problems as "I don't feel feminine today"

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

11 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

It's nice to not have an opinion about this kind of stuff one way or the other. All I know is that I'm a girl and I like being a girl! 💚

Based simmie 

50 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

what I was really trying to get at with saying that though was that both you and Ice were coming off as pretty aggressive, and that I don't think that the environment that that resulted in was particularly conductive to discussion

yeah that's fair sorry. when I don't understand things I tend to get angry bc I grew up a "gifted" kid and could get the hang of things pretty quickly so when I can't then I get pissed. I knew full well I was being aggressive, condescending, rude, and even a little mocking, but I just couldn't bring myself to give a shit. I'm not in a mood to apologize either bc I just got out of a discussion that left me in the same exact mood lol. sorry I guess?