[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

thank you lumi 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

Bre, if you're saying something and everyone is getting angry and telling you you're wrong, that doesn't mean you're right.

are people getting angry at me?

16 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

I have a hard time understanding why y'all care so much about gender, like, aren't y'all fine just vibing with whatever you are? why does it matter? It doesn't! 

I care somewhat about gender because it effects both the world and myself, and because it can sometime be fascinating, but it's not like I'm always going on about gender. I only joined in to give my two cents after the conversation was already well on its way

10 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Pronouns are what you want to be socially defined as, not strictly tied to your sex

Gender is what you want to be socially defined as, not strictly tied to your sex

If "your gender doesn't match your pronouns", you're reaching unparalleled levels of special snowflake

one's pronouns should match their gender, but that doesn't invalidate the idea that there can be nonbinary genders that use she/her pronouns. a lot of nonbinary genders that use she/her or she/they or whatever are closely aligned with femininity/the female gender, but are still not strictly female

nonbinary genders are defined by the lack of restrictions as to what they can be. if you try to restrict what a nonbinary gender can be (and are miraculously successful), that will just lead to people making more terms that aren't tied to the restrictions you have placed upon the term "nonbinary"

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I do not care 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

I do not care 

mhm!!

mhm!!