• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, Breloomancer said:

the spider started dancing in celebration

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

6 hours ago, Luminesce said:

I speak essays at my friends about game design very often, and one of them speaks them back

am I the one that speaks back?

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I mean, I guess we've talked about game design a couple times, but you usually disagree with me which necessarily means I think you're wrong in those cases, lol

No, one of my friends who is also becoming a game designer (but has a massive headstart on programming knowledge), who is also the smart friend I reference all the time because he reads studies on everything as a pastime, is who I have had hundreds and hundreds of hours of game design discussion with over the last 9 years or so. He's a very good friend in many ways, and one of those ways is his invaluable discussion and feedback on game design and programming

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I think you're wrong, too <3

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Well I'm completely confident in my opinions on game design, so I'm rarely looking for people to affirm them for me

To put it succinctly, I don't care about other people's opinions of what they think other people like (in game design), but I'm of course willing to listen to individuals' opinions of what they like

Edited by Luminesce

warframe 

Warframe is a game constantly so close but so far from good game design that I have discussed it for hundreds of hours with not just my one friend, but three+ of them in our group, lol

As far as the available options in games go, Warframe is very good, but wow they just cannot get their crap together, constantly jumping from half-baked new content to half-baked new content

It's serviceable, though many people are understandably turned off by their failure to make meaningful and fun content that isn't just more grinds, so I'm pretty much the only one left who still plays new content (I'm at about 3,000 hours played), while all of my friends have quit (~1500 each), though a couple come back to play if I ask to play a new update with them

I've pretty much quit too though, Mastery Rank 30 was my goal from the start and while you can technically go past that as "Legendary" ranks now, I'm not really interested if none of my friends are

Edited by Luminesce