[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

recently, I found out that my step dad had never seen the thing, which seems crazy to me because I thought that it was one of those movies that everyone has seen. if any of you haven't seen it, go and watch it right now!

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't think I will

But not because I don't value your suggestions, just because I don't watch movies

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I never get around to it and don't have many mediums to do so

At first glance plenty of movies sound like they'd be perfectly fine to watch, but then when I think about actually just sitting down and watching them, it feels really undesirable

Unless I really cared about the movie in question, but that basically never happens

(Not an attention thing either, as I regularly watch 50 minute Youtube videos)

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I don't watch movies or TV

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I prefer the format of serialized shows and short films than feature length films in general. serials have time to build things up and are expected to be watched over multiple viewing sessions, so an individual viewing session doesn't need to be overly long. short films are generally smaller stories of more limited scope, so they don't need as much time to build things up. but people often set their ambitions with feature length films extremely high and end up with stories that cannot be properly developed over the course of a single movie, even if they make the movie far too long, and this can lead to all sorts of pacing issues. still, there are many extremely good movies that are quite worth watching

-Me

It's really just a feeling thing. Our family had netflix some years ago, and both Lucilyn and I were really eager to watch the David Attenborough nature documentaries, but after watching one which we loved, we ended up just never getting around to watching any more, until we stopped having netflix over a year later

Can't really explain why

mm

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

perhaps it's just mental inertia, where you don't make a habit of watching movies, so it's more difficult to fit it into your life?

-Me

I guess, I certainly have initiative problems

Even I can't rationalize how, with both the documentaries and 50 minute youtube episodes an equal number of clicks away, we just couldn't ever get around to watching the documentaries

Maybe it has to do with laughing or something, since I probably don't experience particularly strong emotion anywhere except laughing at funny things, despite logically feeling like we loved the documentaries