• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:(

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

hot take I'm completely fine with AI generated images being as good as they are, idc if they steal art for their samples lmao 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Since art is generally about human expression and not achieving a specific goal, people's opinions on AI being able to create appealing art will depend on whether they care about art as expression or art-creation-accessibility more (or neither at all)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

1 hour ago, Luminesce said:

current mood

idc-really.gif

My brain is very tired right now.

Alright I'm in the mood to ramble 

Spoiler

I'm free, I can talk about the report I have been focusing on for months! But I don't want to talk about it beyond that because it's a sad topic and isn't relevant here.

I realized there should be a "just do it" guides board. I think having a dedicated place for these would help ease frustrations towards guides.

Three of my headmates are thinking about integrating. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out but it just kind of happened out of the blue. One headmate talked to another and suddenly lightbulb.

Dream is testing the waters with the Technicians again. He created another version of himself he named Sleep and that goes along with our sleep schedule servitor. What's really crazy is apparently we did this before but forgot and the description for Sleep then was l very similar to the image Dream created.

It's weird when stuff is consistent like that. Apparently something similar happened to Bune, Ian's half, but it was about him trying to get personality forcing. Same reasoning and everything. And then when looking back at old logs we found black thought water acting as expected, it made someone cold. It was so specific but consistent to what happens if we try to expell it from our body- in wonderland we get cold.

I should practice parallel processing but I want to wait until I have the motivation to download a flash emulator. Also I want to think about a couple of other "tests" I could do so if we can "parallel process" we can compare and contrast to see if anything actually changes. I think it would be good to know, if it's bogus I would have more solid evidence than "I think you're confabulating". If it's not bogus I would have better evidence (not perfect evidence) it's legit.

We decided we're going to change our system name but Ryan wants matching pictures because consistency. The good news is we have concept sketches for our new pfps... On Discord. I don't know if those will also be forum pics or... God I want to change mine but art wise I am not ready yet ;_;

I need to draw more women so my attempts at drawing women don't look like dudes.

Gray told his parents about tulpamancy... Again. It was causing issues for him therapy wise, we already decided to slowly (more or less) come out of the closet, and he really wanted to do it. So he did and it went way better than anyone could have imagined.

I know I should work on study concepts but I really want to finish the GAT replacement system. That has been bothering me for a long time and I think that needs to get done.

I was hoping our art skills would be better by now but beyond the occasional drawing nothing high quality from us. On the bright side I figured out how to make doing outlines less painful. On the downside, I'm struggling to draw eyes. My latest attempts of myself and Gray make it look like we're on crack.

I laughed too hard or giggled too much and I was teased for being high on something. Nope, I'm just nuts.

Some of my tired posts in #lotpw are legendary. And then you have the time I really wanted to spam airplanes to see if I could flood the screen with them. Actually one time I posted some tired tulpamancy and my ideas were surprisingly good.

Gray may have hypnotized himself successfully. He wanted to stop picking his skin and after trying it I think it worked. He has an easier time resisting than I do. Still figuring stuff out but man...

And my brain is empty again. Here's basically my PR entry I guess. One day I'll make a website or something but I have no idea what to do with our PR. Our PR sucks to and I don't know what else to say.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I have no clue why I'm so depressed all of the sudden 

Well in my case, it's just chronic brain chemicals not tied to literally anything external. I can fall into this motivation-depressive mood because I haven't done anything but play video games alone for a long while, or in the middle of everything being the best it can be, diet/productivity/etc.-wise, there's no pattern at all except that it happens vaguely every 20 days or so

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

7 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

I have no clue why I'm so depressed all of the sudden 

I don't either, I'm sorry you feel that way.

Referencing a not very good Norwegian movie- if you say "beep boop" over and over you might start to feel better.

In all honesty I don't know how much that would help, but giving a serious answer may be just as useful. A depression spike can come from a lack of anxiety for us. If things are generally disappointing that could be the cause too. Sitting around not doing much is a good way to get depressed. I'm sorry there's not much I can do.

(I will head to bed though, enjoy lotpw time. I won't tease you for a short post immediately after this post)

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I just want to live a happy fulfilling life with my friends by my side. But it often feels like I've got no one by my side at all.