[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

damn

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ice I am really not qualified to give you any help or opinions, but I just want to send you love and support and good vibes over these internet wires. 💚 I hope you are able to find the answers and help that you need. 🤗 I'll say a prayer for you tonight Ice. 🙏

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Switching out and entering visualization, with your tulpa now switched in and also running the visualization, isn't anything special, it's like a shortcut on the desktop

"Switching into the wonderland" implies that your tulpa can now go do normal life things (stuff that requires focus) while you are experiencing the wonderland, though. And unfortunately, while even that is possible in the same "It's just a shortcut" way (after all, you can probably visualize your tulpa in the wonderland while doing daily things), what really caused all the fuss was 2012'mancers said that this experience would be, for the host, equivalent to lucid dreaming where the wonderland is suddenly completely lifelike, AND that their tulpa could continue living life as if the brain wasn't totally focused on visualization.

If anything, the part that annoys me the most is the implication that switching will suddenly lead to a massive increase in visualization quality and immersion, and that if anyone can just REALLY learn to switch they'll automatically achieve that too. (And the fuss once more - that if you DON'T experience that, then you're not REALLY switching)

But yeah, I'm sure there's been some confusion on those first two scenarios in the past. All the arguing was over the lifelike-wonderlanding-full-immersion-while-tulpa-can-go-get-a-PhD claims. "Switching into the wonderland" + "Tulpa transitioning directly into being focused on visualization while doing daily activities" isn't impossible, and in my opinion isn't really special either. Just a shortcut to already easily possible things

(Switching itself is, of course, plenty special - didn't mean to sound like I was downplaying the experiences themselves, only their extraordinariness or lack thereof compared to what is regularly accomplished in tulpamancy)

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

Sounds like subsequent discussions, drama, and flame wars tainted the interpretation to me.

Ok ok, you dragged it out of me, here's how I do it.

2b0c9eaa4081869baec31ca06b3d650d.jpg

1 hour ago, TurboSimmie said:

Ice I am really not qualified to give you any help or opinions, but I just want to send you love and support and good vibes over these internet wires. 💚 I hope you are able to find the answers and help that you need. 🤗 I'll say a prayer for you tonight Ice. 🙏

thank you simmie 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

This is not post #130,000

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

correct

:3

45 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

I love walking around looking at 100+ year old houses that are painted cute colors and have nice plants around them. 🥰

Luna: I feel that, as shitty and boring as the small town Glitch moved to can be, it does have some beautiful examples of mid-20th century architecture.

"Science isn't about why, science is about why not?" -Cave Johnson

Tulpae: Luna, Elise, Naomi

My progress report