[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

15 minutes ago, Luminesce said:

Some people are not agreeing with me lol

In two different places someone has said "But what if she drank it after (much later) deciding to go to Earth with Kaguya?"

Yeah, what if Yukari did too? And Reimu, and Marisa?

You can't just assume things because you feel like it, when no official sources have said it happened...

TRUE

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Cassidy

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I did pm you. but you don't have to reply now. if you are viewing through another account and using the under-post button to switch to the Lumi name you might not have seen it

hi

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Nope, we always just log in and log out, we never trusted the "Post-as" option. Didn't see your PM until refreshing View Today's Posts

I had to look up (the text, transcribed) endings of Touhou 17 earlier, and I just realized for the whole 35 minutes I was writing that PM that the game's title theme was playing in my head

But I didn't even launch the game or anything lol, I only read the endings transcribed in text form, brains are weird

10/10 Title theme though

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

4 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

Around here we have everything from Colonial era to Victorian to 20th century. Some really beautiful architecture too! A lot of people put personal touches on it; they may paint the trimmings an interesting color, or have interesting landscaping. It's really neat to see what people come up with! Someday I hope to own a home like that.

New England be like that. My Dad likes in particular Maine style houses. Something that would show up in a Stephen King novel. I'm a neo-medieval man myself. Clean modern with stonework and a fireplace. Also electricity and central air.

How come boys get napkins then don't use them? Just to hoard them? Also those are pretty houses Simmie. 😊🏠

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

silent beast spirits is the best th opening theme. the second best would go to whatever SA's theme is called. 

Man, today was a day full of people making me do things

(and also spiders and mosquitoes, making me kill them)

I don't much care for it, or at least not all in a row like that

Edited by Luminesce

I have minimal sympathy for mosquitoes. They're flying dirty blood syringes to me but I feel guilty when people make me kill spiders. Spiders eat bugs so that makes us allies in my book.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

that's fair