• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ye

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Mosquitoes are estimated to have killed half of all humans who have ever lived. They are enemies of humanity

Spiders are bugs that eat other bugs, I give them no special standing, though I respect them as pretty fancy

I mean really, the fact that something evolved to make super fancy webs like that is crazy

They will still die for invading my living space, though

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I saw a determined spider build a beautiful web from a low hanging branch from a tree to someone furniture on the back deck. It was a beautiful web, but I was scared I would walk into it. I knew I should take it down but it made me sad. I took down the strands on the furniture (which was tougher than I imagined) and then the web flopped, still a big sheet of it though. At least the spider could get it's meal.

So I came back the next day and then I saw a brand new web in the position the flopped web was. It was better too and it wasn't directly in my way so I didn't care. However, when I check near the furniture, lower down there's a second web with a decently sized orange spider in it. I have no idea if both were made by the same spider or not. Sadly, my dad came out and broomed both webs. I mean, you probably could walk through both webs by accident and this for the best, but it makes me sad. I wish you can move webs like that without destroying them.

Edited by Cat_ShadowGriffin

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

it's weird that brass is so associated with european influenced music, even though woodwinds aren't as much, and brass is pretty much woodwinds but made out of metal

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I feel like you have it the wrong way around, Bre. Most people I know associate woodwinds with european influenced music and not brass. 

also gm

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Good morning, nice day for a Good Earth Rotation

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

mhm!