• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

TB nooo! If you're going to have a mantra make it a positive encouraging one! You are only increasing your own misery! It's like your demons are swarming and attacking you, and instead of fighting them or even just ignoring them you are joining them on the attack. Honey I know that things might be difficult now. But if there's one thing you have control over it is your mindset. Take that mindset of self-hatred and stomp it into the ground. Be a fighter! 💪 Fight for yourself! 💪💪💪 You have worth! And not because Simmie says you do, it is intrinsic to who you are! Recognize it! God helps those who help themselves, TB. 💚

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

thanks for caring about me 

my job is too much for me right now. I woke up hurting, attended a case management appointment, and now it is already less than an hour before I go to my shift. it is amazing how little time I have for other things. and my body isn't taking it well. I also have to sleep in longer to recover. this sucks so much. I don't even have much time to eat. I need help

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I'm having brain zaps from my effexor withdrawal and I don't know how to call off. I guess that means I have to go to work anyway even though I'm feeling horrible

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Honey I really think it might be time to start considering other options for work. I'm not saying go and quit right now. But just keep your mind open to alternatives. 

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!