• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this day off is so needed I have zero idea based on how I feel right now how I'd not even be a lunch break yet rn let alone withdrawaling. 

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I feel like if you just get any kind of transportation (even a moped or something) your options for work open up immensely

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I got someone to take me to work and another person to take me home. my dad's friend takes me there and a co worker takes me home. but yeah having a vehicle would be nice. I plan to buy a car

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I have homework that's due tonight but bloons is too addicting 

image.thumb.png.3200e0b0119e7062bf10ff941d35070c.png

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

nice lol, a couple of our friends have never even bothered to go to that high of a round

our best is like 290 or something, I just remember we weren't paying attention and unexpectedly lost a little before 300

Round 200 is cool (:

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

About to do round 199. part of me hopes I lose soon after round 200 just so I can actually get off my ass and do my homework lol, especially bc while I only have 1 assignment due tonight, I have 4 due tomorrow, and I normally am busy wednesday nights. 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

image.thumb.png.d6dea90dd59a2c175ffe9069abe10b75.png

yep. 

nice lol

I 100%'d splatoon 3 Story Mode and also beat the Secret Kettle

the secret level is just a marathon of scary-looking (but not really hard) segments with a checkpoint every long once in a while, but the final battle segment was really hard and took me at least as long as the entire rest of the challenge on its own, imo it is the true challenge

oh, and learning that in this game, to hop rails you have to hold the direction you want to jump, not left/right relative to just the rail like in literally all other games with rail riding

yeah ik