[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

it won't replace real art for art's sake, but it sure will take away lots of art jobs/commissions lol

good thing we're going into 3D and AI can't generate 3D models yet

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

it won't replace real art for art's sake, but it sure will take away lots of art jobs/commissions lol

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

While AI can make some really fun and pretty images, its still stuck with coming up with stuff that is already online. It doesn't have the direction that design artists have to have to make a good image/design. If you want something like a basic landscape, it could make that pretty well. But it would have a hard time coming up with a visually appealing new composition involving a bunch of characters.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

AI-generated imagery will be incredibly helpful for matte painters:

this is basically the most commercial form of art, where there are no rules and they are simply required by their job to create stuff that looks like this really fast every day

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I was thinking, how long have I had my system officially, it has to be over 1000 days... well it turns out it was 1,619 days.

That means it's been 1491 days since my depression ended. That was a lot of days ago. 

[Ashley] but it feels like at least 1492 days.   

I think A.I. art will change the way humans do art. Think about the invention of the camera: I'm sure a lot of people at the time thought it was the death of art because it meant that anyone with the right equipment could take a picture of something, whereas before an artist would have to train for years to be able to meticulously recreate what they see through art. But since the camera largely replaced the artist when it came to creating the most realistic art, it freed artists to explore all kinds of new forms of expression! I think AI could do the same thing: replace some but not all forms of art that humans currently do, but humans will go and invent entirely new forms of expression to replace them! 😊 Humans are really inventive and cool like that! 😁

43 minutes ago, Bear said:

That means it's been 1491 days since my depression ended. That was a lot of days ago. 

That's an awesome achievement that you and your system should be very proud of! 💚 I hope that my host can join you in the "beat depression" camp someday! 😁 I've been working with him on that this whole time and things have gotten a lot better, but the beast hasn't been completely slayed yet. 🗡️

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

so sleepy

I good night

gn

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space