[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

what about sentient AI art. they will be like man made humans with their own personal thoughts etc 

also wish I saved it but I told an AI to make trump in a zdzlisaw beksinksi painting and it did a good job 

thinking about how hard I have to act human out there... I am like a robot. it's very awkward 

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If truly sentient AI comes into existence their art will be the last thing we have to worry about. 😄 But I don't even know if sentient AI is possible, I don't think anyone does really!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I can't decide whether I'd want to AI enhance my brain but I am staying in this body, no uploading this consiousness to the internet tyvm. The internet is actual hell in my estimation.

if I uploaded my mind to  a computer would I feel like my consciousness or subjectivity moved or would there be two of me? if I died would there be nothing or would I feel I am the uploaded one? 

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

it's all based on perspective. you see, really, you are constantly dying. the you of a moment ago no longer exists; replaced by the you of now. to the you of now, it feels continuous because you inherited your neural network from the you of the past and it is very similar, but to the you of the past, it doesn't feel like anything, because that you is dead. continuity of the self it an illusion, and people don't like cloning and brain uploading only because it makes the illusion much harder to maintain. "you" (in some sense of the word) have died and been replaced multiple times over the course of reading this post

but anyway, if you died and a snapshot of your brain was taken and uploaded, due to the anthropic principal, it would feel like in one moment you were dying, and in the next you were in a computer, and you would never feel like the dead one because the dead one doesn't feel or think. however if you made a copy of your consciousness and activated it before you died, then in one instance of yourself, it would feel like you suddenly got teleported to a new body, and in the other instance of yourself, it would feel like nothing happened. eventually, the two selves would diverge and both become different selves, but also both have equal claim to being the "true" self, so they would have to come up with different names for the sake of not being as confusing

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

when I saw bre post I was gonna say typical because I betted it would be good morning but it wasn't. atypical I guess. 

yeah sounds Buddhisty. I think part of awakening/enlightenment is breaking that illusion. not on a intellectual level but a intuitive level. or I forget the word. direct experience anyway. 

but yeah idk what even is a moment of me before. if I am constantly dying... like existence has to be placed in this flow of time. we are experience flowing itself aren't we. if you took a snapshot of me of a single moment, would it feel like me as it sits there and does nothing? this is confusing to talk about as I don't know if I have the right words to describe it. but yeah I am the flow itself and a frozen me wouldn't have past or future to have contexts to exist. I have to attend intensive outpatient program so I can finish writing this

okay I have more time now. though yeah I guess that is really it. I don't think a frozen snapshot of me would have subjectivity. also what is a snapshot? how I feel in the second? how I feel for 0.0001 of a second? do people have different snapshot sizes? 

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

just the speed of electricity and cells and stuff in the body/brain, y'know

imperceptibly small, but not immeasurably small

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I still don't understand how these formations of matter and energy can look at itself and say "I am"

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

You know that anxiety of not wanting to do anything when you know something is coming up. I have it really bad right now with work. I don't know what to expect with my coworker picking me up instead of family friend. I don't want to miss them. I guess they'll make themselves known unlike buses that just like to drive up to side of house and then proceed to not beep or go knock on door then quietly leave when the person doesn't answer

Also yeah the family friend person doesn't want to take me to work anymore so that sucks. And the coworker that takes me home can only bring me to work on days they don't have mandatory overtime. ugh idk what to do

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko