• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

procrastinating 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

I'm procrastinating an essay that's due tonight :p :3 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

1 hour ago, TurboSimmie said:

That's cool! Would they be more documentary-type or fictional stories based on real life?

Specifically, I am trying to emulate the Golden Age Warner Bros. philosophy of filmmaking, down to earth, nothing overstated, working class city life stories, and updating it to be more inclusive and diverse. I decided finally, my first movie will be a fun romp about a system of paranormal investigators, and their singlet sidekick with ADHD

glhf

good luck with your film making.

today was absolutely terrible. first mistake was supervisor telling me to work on pulling and wrapping. I had a hiccup or mistake every step of the way, embarassing myself in front of people with my failure and stupidity. it. all concluded with me having a giant stack fall over and a coworker got really upset with me watching it fall and not trying to do something about it. there is fight flight or freeze and it tipping over made me freeze in shock. he kept ragging on me about how it's all on me I did nothing to stop it. well sorry I don't know what to say Im very bad at this 😞 

I basically decided I was going to quit this job and I can't take it and I can't find a ride anymore anyway because coworker has mandatory overtime every day of the week except for Friday and the other person is tired of taking me. I can't save up for a car that fast I need help for several months... I don't know what to do. 

anyway second half of the work day was more mellow I guess and probably by the power of gabapentin I stop caring about my mistakes and mellowed out. so I guess I won't quit unless pace gives me a better job opportunity. cool thing is since I'm a temp I can quit anytime and no one would care and if I wanted the job again I can just ask. that's what my coworker said at least. 

sorry for all the negativity it's just rough. thanks for the good luck everyone. I both enjoy and hate this job. it can be almost fun where you enter a state of flow just slamming boxes away but then you get told to pull and your life gets all screwed up... gonna have nightmares about boxes I literally see them behind my closed eyelids I'm going insane about boxes aaaaaaaah boxes boxes boxes 

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko