• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, TB said:

Ice my brother in christ whatcha up to

playing cyberpunk it's pretty good 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Cool

Lucilyn I kept this webpage in a tab for all the time since you mentioned them last. I guess I should buy them with my next paycheck. They will help me feel healthier?

https://www.amazon.com/Life-Extension-Potency-Multi-Vitamin-Supplement/dp/B07KCZ6CDW/?th=1

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

if you don't take any vitamins at all currently? yes

if you do though, you probably won't notice any immediate differences, but they are still better than standard multivitamins that only have "100%" (which is NOT 100%, very outdated) of each

make sure you drink a lot of water when taking them 'cus they will yellow your pee

the tablets version are better than the capsules, they somehow smell less bad and stain with smell less, but they do still smell bad so we swallow with water without breathing through our nose and then rinse our hand off real quick, but neither is necessary and you get used to the smell in a couple weeks I'd say

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Thank you

I currently don't vitamin. I'll get it along with a water filter. Just got to wait for friday. Time moves both slow and fast at the same time but in reality it is pretty fast.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

yum

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

I'm confused if I need a special license to ride a moped. It seems you do if it is over 50cc? I don't know if it is 50cc and down or literally under fifty cc. I kind of want it to be decent with speed and power so kind of want a 150cc moped assuming it isn't too big, but cheaper 50cc moped seems like it might have less hassle assuming I can ride it with normal drivers license. Hmm Hmm. I still need to get insurance for it because I think you need to for anything you take on the road. Not sure where you go to do that, I guess state farm building on the hill next to my old house?

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

ygyuiguygbuyhjhjgbyj