[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

29 minutes ago, TB said:

the pain is more bearable and also ignorable now. I don't hurt during the work day but when I come home to relax all the acheyness decides to reveal itself for some reason but it's fine. 2 more weeks to apparently fully adjust 

You're making great progress TB! 💚 I knew you had it in you!!! 💪💪💪

42 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

you're all lovely <3 yes even you bre

Right back at you Ice you lovely one! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

like I said, both times we worked fair stands for 2 weeks every day we came home and needed to go to sleep immediately but our feet hurt too much to fall asleep, after like 45min with ibuprofen they still hurt but just enough to sleep

(well not home, we were staying at our grandma's in a guest room, but yeah wake up work go home sleep WITH pain keeping us from sleeping was pretty unfun lol)

we bought a nice desktop computer with the money that we're still using years later, though

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Good morning. I had one of those dreams that you wish were true but sadly they're not, even did a reality check inside the dream to make sure it was NOT a dream. I didn't become lucid because the reality check showed me I was ''awake'' (couldn't breathe while pinching my nose)

depends on the person, we've only failed that reality check a couple times in the past from not really committing to truly considering it

which we've since fixed and now that we take it a bit more seriously again it's continued to always work

feel free to find other reality checks that work for you, though, and it never hurts to do 2+

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Good morning! 😊

They're working on the road outside our home. 👷‍♂️🚧 It's a little noisy and disruptive, but hopefully the end result will be a better road or at least we hope! 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

Simmie they worked on the road outside our house to recently. They were replacing water and gas pipes. It was very loud, the ground would literally shake from the large treaded vehicles driving on it. I always saw the ground shake when a tank comes on TV. I didn't know it actually did that, it would actually shake the whole place. I wonder how that is possible? Just because the vehicle is large it causes a mini earthquake. How heavy does it have to be?

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

It's not just the driving, it's the drilling and digging too! In this case they're ripping up the top layer of the road and re-paving it. This road hasn't been fully repaved since the 80s so I guess it was time!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23