• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought something like that too lol, "But you're not wearing a shirt"

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

ong 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

1 star'd every weapon in Splatoon 3 and then went and got A rank in ranked mode, we'll get S later

but honestly the communication errors are so annoying, there's nothing wrong with our wifi and even if there was there's no excuse to throw errors during the matchmaking, like during a game I could understand it freaking out at a few lost packets but in menus? apparently Splatoon 2 had much less problem with this, and people are theorizing that it's old switch hardware that can't handle wifi as well as the new OLED model and they didn't test for that

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

1 minute ago, Lucilyn said:

but honestly the communication errors are so annoying, there's nothing wrong with our wifi

FRRR

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

and not only "there's nothing wrong with our wifi", but I've ALSO literally done connection tests on the Switch (apparently that's an option in the settings under Internet!) every time we DC'd and our connection is fine

~22mbps down and ~4mbps up on average, which is way more than enough to handle multiplayer games

I think the bad matchmaking/connection code in Splatoon 3 just disconnects people instantly if they ever drop any packets or lag or something, but it's definitely on their end 'cus everyone's internets work fine for mario kart and smash, it's just splatoon 3 throwing all these errors

that at least means it should be fixable eventually, though

Edited by Lucilyn

My internet is pretty bad, but the only game I genuinely could not play was Splatoon. Couldn't even load the matches cause it was so fickle with requiring a consistent internet connection. Didn't even bother trying the other ones.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

2 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

I thought something like that too lol, "But you're not wearing a shirt"

One day, two fellows calling themselves impositionists came to town. They said that they knew how to impose cloth of the most beautiful colors and patterns. The clothes made from this wonderful cloth would be invisible to everyone who didn't have a real tulpa.

“These must, indeed, be splendid clothes!” thought the Emperor. “If I had such a suit, I might at once find out what tulpamancers in my internet forum are faking. I would be able to tell the true tulpamancers from the roleplayers! This stuff must be woven for me immediately.” He gave large sums of money to both the impositionists in order that they might begin their work at once.

Edited by Breloomancer

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

d