[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

8 hours ago, TB said:

what about socially awkward and dumb people. idk do you all think I am dumb?

Also why does it not apply to people with addictions?

people addicted to drugs and stuff is only one of the many ways someone could be in an unhealthy mental state and was just one example, I was just saying some people aren't in a good mental place to treat you well vs the average person when in social scenarios

we've never thought you were dumb from what you say on the forum, but you talk so often about making mistakes on simple stuff IRL around people that I figured the advice should cover if you feel dumb or incompetent in social scenarios, I guess

alcohol addiction is bad, it's very common for guys to come home and drink because their jobs and lives are stressful and it ALWAYS ends badly for them

meditate and practice healthy mental practices instead! sit down and sort out your problems as best you can, accept your best answers as the best you can do and don't worry about what you can't change yet

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It may surprise some people to know that I actually do have strong opinions, I just hold them close to my chest. I don't feel the need to talk about them with anyone besides Phil. Besides, we're in agreement in most fundamental things, we just have slightly different priorities.

I also strongly believe that I am not too "cool" to talk to anyone, whether they be the normiest of normies or the edgiest of edgelords. They're all fascinating to me! I try to meet people at the level they're at in a way that's appropriate for the environment I'm in. And do all that without compromising the core of who I am. That sounds like a contradiction but it's somehow not, and is actually easy for me most of the time! I'm grateful for coming into existence with a 30+ year head start on learning to communicate! 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Most people don't like that kind of small talk in my experience. Like I worked with 20-70 year olds at my job and very, very few weren't down for some conversations about cryptids or a good murder mystery. The main issue is getting to that kind of topic in a natural way that doesn't make you look crazy for defaulting to that. Most people are pretty chill and and accepting if they actually are interested in talking at the moment. It's all just about how nice you are to them

Edited by Slipper

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

it's not really a "too cool" thing to be clear, people who call random IRL people normies usually do so because they just have wildly different values and they find it very difficult to find common ground 

we're like partially that way, we fully understand the feeling and do differentiate between "internet in-the-know" types and "normies", but obviously we don't think there's actually anything wrong with any way of living life or whatever values someone chooses so we still go out of our way to get along with everyone whether or not we can relate on anything

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

Most people I've encountered out there in the world do small talk pretty well; the conversations stay basic because any group of people thrown together by circumstance (like at a job for instance) aren't really going to be unified by any common interests beyond the basic stuff we all share, so that's where the conversations usually stay. I think it's a very good and necessary social ritual! Of course, life on the internet is different, both because Very Online people are different crowd than the general public and because usually we interact in places where we at least have one thing in common (tulpamancy here of course!), and that thing tends to relate to other similar things too.

My paradox is that I don't really have a Very Online personality or interests, but I spend so much time online because I'm a tulpa and just can't go out and socialize like regular people! Phil is a tad more tuned in with the online personality than I am, but even he's pretty far outside that.

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

17 minutes ago, TurboSimmie said:

I also strongly believe that I am not too "cool" to talk to anyone, whether they be the normiest of normies or the edgiest of edgelords.

based simmie 

9 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

it's not really a "too cool" thing to be clear, people who call random IRL people normies usually do so because they just have wildly different values and they find it very difficult to find common ground 

I think she was saying that in reference to what yakumo was saying 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

To be clear I wasn't insinuating that anyone thought themselves "too cool". It's more about not wanting my own attitude to become that. I do understand what Yakumo was saying and I'm not disagreeing--it CAN be stressful to be around "normies" if you're more knowledgeable about certain things--I was just saying I don't allow that to affect me personally, and I'm not trying to claim any kind of moral superiority for doing so for sure! We all have different temperaments and handle different things in our own ways! 🙂

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

ah 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

I like to think I would have been the girl to sit with the weird kid at lunch and get to know them. 😊

Not sure if I should be sad or glad that I missed out on having that part of my life!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23

I literally just said "y'know what it's due tomorrow night not tonight" to a reading assignment 😭