[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

well they would've understood yeah, but it's still not really correct word usage

for example, someone could initially read it as us being confused at there being a random cat on the counter, which would be way crazier than just the cat we already know and expected to see just somewhere we didn't expect

but idk, we just have the habit of editing past messages constantly (taking into consideration visibility/relevance ofc)

Edited by Lucilyn
added the word "random" to make my meaning clear ;D

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

playing Slime Rancher 2 now although it is early access and they're gonna add a lot more stuff over the next year or so

but BUNNY SLIMES

THEY ARE ADORABLE

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

between that post and now I have filled our ranch with 20 bunny slimes, they are just all over the place and I am very happy

no need for pens when the only slime we have is bnuuy

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Lucilyn
added the screenshot, and we hide hotlinked images to reduce bandwidth use out of respect for the hosts, Discord in this case

Slime Rancher and A Hat in Time are our two top recommended games, both 10/10

definitely play the first slime rancher before the sequel though, it's very similar and currently has more content than the sequel since SR2 is early access (Slime Rancher 1 also didn't have more than like 7 hours of content when it came out, but by the end of its updates we had 90 hours in it)

2 already has more than 7 hours of content of course since it's got Slime Science and such from the first game, but they're going to add more stuff over time

Do you know when the Slime Rancher 2 updates are supposed to start coming out? My boyfriend has been playing it nonstop since it came out and keeps mentioning how he wants an endgoal in the next update to work towards.

Slipper (cringelord host) and Mordecai (the brain gremlin).

Art Thread

Progress Report

good morning

i'm feeling uninspired. maybe i'll come up with something creative after i've had a day off work.

Darron: Host 💍 

Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

GER

I did it. I successfully socialized with my peers. The girl who sits next to me on the bus likes anime lol (but she doesn't go to the same class, at least I won't be alone on the bus)

It's almost as if not everyone is out there trying to hurt me wtf, funny how all it takes is someone being kind and nice to me to make me be all over the moon. A girl sat down next to me and when we were gonna leave the class she kind of waited for me to finish, like ???

I thought I was gonna blush and be all awkward but actually I talked normally (about school) and someone said she took the same class I'm taking and found a job immediately after finishing so that's good. They'll teach us stuff from nursing, medicine and psychology even though the job is just taking care of the patients' basic needs but knowledge is always good and will come in handy for when we eventually study to become a nurse (this is just nursing aide which will give us experience and money to pay for university)