Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Miri said:

I did it. I successfully socialized with my peers. The girl who sits next to me on the bus likes anime lol (but she doesn't go to the same class, at least I won't be alone on the bus)

It's almost as if not everyone is out there trying to hurt me wtf, funny how all it takes is someone being kind and nice to me to make me be all over the moon. A girl sat down next to me and when we were gonna leave the class she kind of waited for me to finish, like ???

Nice!

It would be slightly concerning if all future nursing aides were sadistic sociopaths.

9 hours ago, Ido said:

Women who masturbate with cucumbers will end up fat and lonely. Only those who surrender to a knight in shining armor shall experience the joy of motherhood!

Bear won't let me comment on this.

5 minutes ago, Yakumo said:

It would be slightly concerning if all future nursing aides were sadistic sociopaths.

Hahaha, I didn't think about that. But I was thinking about -being bad to me, being nice to others-

4 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Bear won't let me comment on this.

Coward

47 minutes ago, Miri said:

@Breloomancer pls post that Evangelion clip I need it (congratulations)

what am I congratulating you for?

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

49 minutes ago, Miri said:

GER

I did it. I successfully socialized with my peers. The girl who sits next to me on the bus likes anime lol (but she doesn't go to the same class, at least I won't be alone on the bus)

It's almost as if not everyone is out there trying to hurt me wtf, funny how all it takes is someone being kind and nice to me to make me be all over the moon. A girl sat down next to me and when we were gonna leave the class she kind of waited for me to finish, like ???

I thought I was gonna blush and be all awkward but actually I talked normally (about school) and someone said she took the same class I'm taking and found a job immediately after finishing so that's good. They'll teach us stuff from nursing, medicine and psychology even though the job is just taking care of the patients' basic needs but knowledge is always good and will come in handy for when we eventually study to become a nurse (this is just nursing aide which will give us experience and money to pay for university)

oh, I missed this post. congratulations! people are scary, but it's good that you found a person to not be afraid of

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

also congratulations miri, hope it continues to go well for you.

also I bought slime rancher but haven't touched it. 0 playtime. I have no motivation. is it really that fun? who is it fun for?

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko