[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

11 hours ago, Bear said:

A thinly disguised political argument:

🥒💦🤰🤺🙌🤱

10 hours ago, Ido said:

Women who masturbate with cucumbers will end up fat and lonely. Only those who surrender to a knight in shining armor shall experience the joy of motherhood!

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Bear won't let me comment on this.

>post obscure riddle

>refuse to post solution

Spoiler

Super Girls don't cry

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

good morning

i'm feeling uninspired. maybe i'll come up with something creative after i've had a day off work.

What if you and Jaina were in scuba gear?

3 hours ago, Miri said:

GER

I did it. I successfully socialized with my peers. The girl who sits next to me on the bus likes anime lol (but she doesn't go to the same class, at least I won't be alone on the bus)

It's almost as if not everyone is out there trying to hurt me wtf, funny how all it takes is someone being kind and nice to me to make me be all over the moon. A girl sat down next to me and when we were gonna leave the class she kind of waited for me to finish, like ???

I thought I was gonna blush and be all awkward but actually I talked normally (about school) and someone said she took the same class I'm taking and found a job immediately after finishing so that's good. They'll teach us stuff from nursing, medicine and psychology even though the job is just taking care of the patients' basic needs but knowledge is always good and will come in handy for when we eventually study to become a nurse (this is just nursing aide which will give us experience and money to pay for university)

Congratulations Miri!

7 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

playing Slime Rancher 2 now although it is early access and they're gonna add a lot more stuff over the next year or so

but BUNNY SLIMES

THEY ARE ADORABLE

image.thumb.png.1ce663819a23c6aa99d471bac6be0f53.png

Aww

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Cute

omg I forgot they have Avatar back (the blue alien movie not the cartoon) I didn't watch it when it released back in 2009 but in 2016 I became obsessed with it and would watch it nonstop

Edited by Miri

Oh yeah, that's a good movie.

I think it was actually the first movie I watched switched-in 

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

So I woke up at 8, teleported to 11:22 now as I've done literally almost nothing today so far and I don't know what happened this last 3 and a half hours. I go to work at 1:30, at 12:00 case manager will pick me up to go to a appointment thing for my ssi since she says I can get it even if I work. I have no time left and I just want to sleep. This is miserable I have 0 free time because all I do is meander, sleep, or work. I haven't drawn an extended amount of time in weeks. I'm starting to get depressed

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I don't know what to say, sounds like a not fun life. I don't know if I've asked before but is there a job you wouldn't mind doing (or even would like to)?

Only thing I want to do is make a living from my drawings. I want to devote most of my time to that but working a job makes me have almost no time for it anymore. I thought it'd make me manage time better so that I'd procrastinate less, but instead it just makes me tired all the time. I end up going to bed around midnight and only have  time to sleep 7 or 8 hours or less since it takes time to go to sleep, when I used to go to bed around 7 and wake up at 7. With  no job I can do that and still have all the time I need to draw and whatever else I want to do. With job I don't. This sucks. I just got a job because I"m desperate to get out of toxic living situation and also to not end up homeless if I'm kicked out, which will eventually happen anyway when my aunt's dementia gets worse

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

turns out my attraction systems can be easily hijacked by just ignoring me. it's the easiest way to make me like you. I hate the human brain. 

Ido you're really funny. You and Chloe would get along great, though maybe you'd be a little bit of a bad influence :P /j

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space