Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good middle of the night I guess lol

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

So people being nice to me was a one day thing. They haven't been mean but I feel like i am not liked (subjective reality where I am hated ig)

I can't stand being alone and no, Miichu doesn't help. We're both lonely and feeling lonely in a place where you aren't supposed to feel like that sucks

It's just the first day and I am already tired

So I hear "cis-het" used in a derogatory or debasing way and I want to know how that's ok, how that's not bigoted?

Edited by Bear

there are plenty of hateful people, neither being politically-left nor LGBT immunizes people from being jerks and/or just wrong about things

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

my employment agency just doesn't ring when calling them for some reason. concerning as I need to contact them about the fact they didn't pay me Friday... also they said I have to turn in a timesheet or whatever, but I got paid last week without doing that and was never told that I had to do that...

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko