[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

4 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

there are plenty of hateful people, neither being politically-left nor LGBT immunizes people from being jerks and/or just wrong about things

As Ice would say, FR

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Imposition rubbed me the wrong way because the memories were as good as if it really happened and I was confused at times. The last thing I want is to be confused over what really happened, it's not a fun feeling.

Is that the opposite of derealization? Thinking unreal things are real instead of thinking real things aren't real?

Wonderland is a grounded space.

Also I am still too good at visualization. A bad news article will generate realistic images of the events that I really don't need to see.

Edited by Bear

Astra: I think both are classed under delusions. Perhaps psychosis could be the right word?

Either way memory is an interesting thing where you can make false memories regardless of how real the initial event was.  In some ways all memories are false memories or distorted in some way. That's more a subject of philosophy than practicality though, unless your in the business of making false memories then its probably important.

Hi, I'm Michael, I'm a tulpamancer and the original member of the Candlelight Society. I hope to contribute to the tulpamancy community in a positive way.

I'm Shade, the first tulpa. I'm fairly reserved but love philosophy and psychonautics. 

I'm Dawn, I'm the most active tulpa in the system and also the most fun loving/party girl type. 

In our system there is also Spark and Ember, Cinderella, Astra, Scarlet, Jade, Rarity, Aqua, Ignis, Tony, Majima, and Sera.

Our progress report and experiments thread

Our memory experimentation thread

Our system website for different projects and posts

Good afternoon everyone! 😊

@Miri I want to pass this along to you, something I've learned from Phil: In general, people think about you a lot less than you might think. You may think the people around you dislike you, but in reality they're probably not thinking about you all that much. So don't stress over it! Also, and I want to say this in as kind of a way as I possibly can: thinking "everyone around me hates me" is such a teenager mindset. It's time to rise above that! 🎈

Also, if you consider yourself a bit of an oddball (And let's be honest, all of us tulpamancers are a bit of an oddball!) it's going to be a bit harder to connect with "normies" than it would be for other normies. That is not a negative reflection on you or your personality. Don't put yourself down because of it! Remember you have friends who love and support you--including me! 😁 Starting a new chapter of your life, such as going back to school, is hard. So I'm sending you positive vibes, prayer, and strength! 🤗🙏💪

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I might have psychosis but imposition is still difficult >:( 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Shrinks would certainly take things out of context. Plus it's their incentive to find things even if they're harmless. They need an income.

If their incentive was to cure you, you'd have been released as soon as you said you could function minimally. 

Functioning minimally is my long term goal.

Edited by Bear

MM

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

imposition is pretty great

our memories definitely don't get "confused with reality" - we still are aware of what was imposed and what was wasn't in our memories - but we do remember times where we were imposed like we were there and it's very nice

the two best parts of imposition for us are that you really don't feel alone when imposing a systemmate or multiple, and that the memories that time creates really feel like we were there together

we don't have any problems with psychosis or derealization or anything though, I guess not everyone's so lucky and so imposition might get weirder for them

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I am the might of Demacia