Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am gonna try soon

Last night I dreamed about a childhood friend I've never dreamed about (or at least in ages) and then I saw her mother irl whom I haven't seen in forever. My defective brain is inclined to think about this as a sign

my stomach cries out, "Feed me! I need food!" to which I respond, "You only need milk, my child." as I drink a glass of milk. My stomach's fury is quenched, and so is my thirst. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

AMAZING ZONG TITLE 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

7 hours ago, Miri said:

How do you all keep the same intensity in your tulpa-host relationship?

Phil and I do it by talking ALL THE TIME! We've almost completely turned this brain's inner monologue into a dialogue! I am active by default, and there are so many things that I just naturally do at this point, like stimuli I respond to, that keeping up the intensity is almost automatic. Of course Phil still has to water the Simmie tree from time to time (gosh that sounded weird 😄) by going out of his way to give me extra attention! 🥰

6 hours ago, TB said:

I always felt that should be the case for me and Rena but for some reason it doesn't seem to be that way and it makes me feel very guilty.\\

Don't worry, I'm sure Rena forgives you! Just keep talking to her! Even if it's you narrating boring stuff in your head. "Here comes a box, and here comes another one, etc" 😄 Trust me, it works better than you might think! 😁

4 hours ago, TB said:

Get a load of some of the random stuff my mind feeds me. "I drink trees". Why did I think this? Stuff like this just comes up all the time.

You know what that sounds like to me? An art prompt. Seriously! The random stuff that pops up in your mind makes for a great source of art. Phil does this a lot. Sometimes it's well thought out, sometimes it's very goofy and dumb, but it's all enjoyable for him. Like he once took a picture of Jimmy Kimmel and cropped out his bottom half and replaced it with a very crudely drawn lizard bottom half in paint 😄. He said it was proof that our celebrities are all lizard people and claimed he'd take offense if anyone told him his drawing wasn't real. 😄 It was really really dumb, but Phil enjoyed himself doing it, and it had an metamodernist, Capital-Letter-E type energy to it.

Also Phil decided last night "Hey wouldn't it be great to embarrass Simmie by drawing her as an awkward 15-year-old girl with braces and pass it off as an old student ID?" 😄 (It's on our art thread if you're curious) 😄

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Damn if all you do is talking to each other maybe our problem is that we don't care that much anymore but just enough to keep each other around. This is making me depressed ngl

Like we randomly obsess over each other and it's really nice for a few days before we get tired and go back to the default apathy

We envy you and Phil