[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

boo hoo wah wah I have to work a job like all of the other productive citizens of the world!!! 

Also I keep seeing more evidence of this fact, but my job is a videogame. 

Here's today's example: you know how in baldi's basics there is the jump rope girl that will force you to jump rope with her and it drags you down putting you in danger. well my workplace has that. its name is Johnny Snakes (skales is German). He loves to talk a lot and you'll find yourself listening to what he says instead of working, or alternatively making your work slow down to a crawl. Beware the supervisor or lead sees you, or even Dwayne... I have equal reason to not like dwayne than I do to like him. well today I think the dislike is higher. He's such a nitpicker and has all these made up rules on how to work the job that no one else follows and the boss doesn't enforce but he wants everyone else to work the way he does. even worse I think I caught him not even following his own rules. 

For example he said things can't overhang the skid at all. the bosses rule is it can't extend more than 2 inches. well I tell Dwayne that and he says I kid you not "one inch on this side, one inch on the otherside. that makes 2 inches" ???

he thinks he is smarter than he is. also today I saw the cognitive dissonance making smoke come out his ears. I struggled to get an unstable skid off the wrapping machine and he helped me get it off. after doing that he pushes it back on and I'm like ??? aren't we to take it to tail section?? and he's like "huh. oh, it is already wrapped isn't it.... -internal mechanical noise- Yeah this needs wrapped twice" like okay lol. he had to justify his mistake to himself, cool 

it's not just Dwayne that has made up rules too, but he is main culprit. thankfully it isn't too many people... today I worked with one but at least his rule made sense. I'm thankful my initial belt mate was Tim as he is really laid back and chill. I probably would have quit if I didn't have a belt mate like him 

Okay some time has passed. Dwayne is kind of cool again but it is only because he's gone about 3 hours without annoying me. Also he made me accidentally misogynistic lol. He said "women, you know what I mean?" or something when the morning shift lady was asking if a skid was the same number as her boxes. she asked it weird though because she was asking for us to check and see, as if we don't know what it is already, so it sounded like she wanted us to do a lot more than she meant. she works that belt too so I'm not sure how longs she's been around to not know it, unless she was fretting about other types of skids with 500. anyway, I said back "yeah" or something just because I want to be agreeable and not make an awkward or negative situation. 

I'm on break so that means only 2 more hours to go... please don't let anything bad happen, including nothing because I get anxious when I can't find a job to do because then you're idling and they say you should constantly be moving without stopping. 

pretty crazy though the only wrappers are me and Dwayne... no way 2 people can pull and wrap fast enough if the job gets intense. at least it means I will be constantly working, but it so means some people will go so long with a full skid that they end up pulling it themselves and that makes me sad because I feel like I failed them.

one day I will have my own phone service so I don't have to rely on my unreliable dad, meaning I can give these updates while at work. 

crashing into your discussions hope there isn't too many casualties 

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:\

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

What's wrong ice? 

also I got the opposite of nothing happening. pulling and wrapping got too intense and I had to hold a belt for John to go to the bathroom and his belt was overflowing with boxes falling all over the floor and stuff and I couldnt keep up. then the lead tells me to please pull from belt 1 and 3 and I look and I'm like oh my holy Jesus god Christ they have like 8 skids that are like 10 feet high. I just couldnt. I got like 3 of them before it became 10:30 and suddenly it becomes someone else's problem so sorry for that unlucky guy

I failed them

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

also idk why I'm saying this it is kind of random but we pull the skids with these baby forklifts lol. they call them jacks but they really are just a baby forklift. there are also teenaged forklifts that are battery powered. the baby ones is just human force and leverage 

oh yeah another reason it is a videogame. pick your preferred jack. some have higher turning than others, some have higher acceleration than others. some raise faster than others and some drop fraster than others

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

speaking of all your illness talk, I taste and smell sickness in me. this sucks I don't want to get sick I cant miss work I need money. also like my friend who got a job washing dishes hates it already because it makes their feet hurt and I guess body too. idk how intense it is since I haven't tried it but I think wow try my job and see you disntegrate. 

is an issue though, if they don't want to work then we can't do our plan of moving in together. 

I had another thought but it left me. I ha to e my bad memory it will just destroy things I was just thinking about seconds ago 

oh I remember now. work has made me into a mouth breather. it is filled with dust so I naturally try breathing through mouth instead of nose because idk why. instead of itchy nose, I get hurt lungs. 

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I'm doing great 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

TB, next time someone tries to make you follow their weird rules, you need to make up even more ridiculous rules for them to follow

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

THAT'S SO META