[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

They said that now mask is mandatory inside the school bus right after I mentally complained about it not being mandatory lol

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Bear said:

So then you said you were comforted in terms of immersion that some subconscious thoughts would be from your headmates but you maintain they aren't active or awake. Can you expand on that in this context?

huh? any communication from any systemmates means they're active, but non-fronters (people who are not the one switched in) think unconsciously, meaning they think "silently" as far as the conscious brain can tell (but then think/talk aloud in the brain - we just can't see any of the background thoughts that led to that, vs the fronter's thought processes are fully visible to everyone)

you misinterpreted something at some point I guess, explains why you started asking these questions though

also this is just how we happen to work but we are 100% sure there are plenty of other ways systems can work, and I tried to say even if all our thinking was processed consciously and clearly visible to whoever was switched in that we'd still be happy with tulpamancy, but that would make it harder for most systems to deal with doubt I think (the inverse of systems with memory separation and such having less doubt issues at the cost of less clarity)

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

16 hours ago, TB said:

My aunt's tap water has weird flakes in it and for some reason the brita filter thing I just bought doesn't get rid of them. I'm sorely dissapointed. Idk what I am putting into my body...

??? I don't even know if that's possible?

are you sure the filter is put in correctly, like, there's a carved out line that lines up with the tank and can only go fully in one way

there might be the tiniest bit of like black stuff from the filter itself that should be fine, but I assume you see whatever those flakes are in the original pre-filtered water too?

oh, by the way, your job is harder than 98% of "jobs"

I mean I'm sure lots of people like you are suffering behind the scenes, but when normal people talk about jobs, or hard jobs, they're not actually as bad as what you're doing

the dust is the only part that truly bothers me though, I'd try and set a time limit on working in those conditions

you could absolutely consider wearing a mask, by the way, it could help a lot and is entirely called for

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

my dad set it up so idk if he accidentally messed it up. 

also lol bre great idea 

and people already have a hard time hearing me talk since im so quiet. wearing a mask would make me completely unable to communicate with others 

apparently I have one of the hardest jobs there is? dang 

miri establishing her will upon other people be careful with that

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

you can literally just take the filter out, like, take the top black part off and then make sure the filter is fitted snugly, maybe pull it out to make sure the crevice is lined up with the line right or else it'd just be letting water run straight through

a typical mask won't make you any quieter really and might help a TON with the dust

I remember we had an incident with flaky deionized water with way too high conductivity in a lab. They changed the pre-filter and ion exchanger several times but the white flakes only became worse. Turned out there was a bacterial biofilm in the hose after the filter. No idea what these critters lived off, I mean it's filtered and deionized water, there's not supposed to be anything in it to feed organisms .

So make sure that there's nothing after the filter that produces the flakes. Other than that it has to be the filter. There are no other possibilities except Miri making them materialize with her thoughts.

Also damn TB your job sounds hard.

But @Lucilyn how is an unconscious thought presented to the fronter? Wouldn't it have to transition to consious before you're consiously aware of it? Maybe it would clear things up if you gave an example.

They're feeding off the hose probably. Something isn't sterile or is made of organic substances such as vinyl. Alternatively the hose was previously contaminated by something that gets past the filter. Filters aren't perfect. The only perfect denomination is distillation and even that can be bypassed if lighter compounds are in the water, in effect boiling off before the water or with the water.

I don't see flakes in this cup nor my last cup of water so maybe it came from somewhere else? idk. there still might be some that I'm not seeing. I want to check the filter but I have no motivation right now and also feel I could screw it up 

and would a mask like the doctors mask really help? air still just goes through the sides, idk. and it does make it harder for people to understand me I have to take it off to talk sometimes I think. 

and other people at my job make it look easy. might just be hard on my fragile body idk. it is kind of intense though after getting there it is 4 straight hours of nonstop work with boxes some of which are quite heavy then 2 hours and then another 2 hours

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

I think masks have worked for me. I wear them if I'm in the presence of more than two corporeal beings who may inadvertently harbor pathogens. Everyone else around me has been sick multiple times.

I also wear them in the bathroom and it's great because I work with the most disgusting smelling people. Literally like they've been eating regurgitated rotten flesh mixed with baked beans.

Edited by Bear

I have no idea what you guys are talking about it is very sciency sounding. what hose? is there a hose with the filter or are you talking about something else? and are you saying the flakes are a living creature? now I'm mortified 

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko