[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

TB they're talking about an experience Yakumo had in a lab, in your case they're saying if there's anything bad getting through the filter, well, that's basically impossible and would imply it was caused by bacteria past the filter

which I seriously doubt and it's more likely either the tank(or cup) was dirty or the filter is in wrong, which isn't complicated at all to fix though you obviously don't want to dump unfiltered water into the filtered water tank so maybe you'd need to dump it out first and ofc make sure your hands are washed before touching the filter

also the filter always makes water taste weird for the first little bit, but the instructions literally say to run a few tanks of water through it first to help get rid of the taste anyway (the taste is just excess of the materials in the filter that help clean the water, nothing dangerous)

26 minutes ago, Bear said:

But @Lucilyn how is an unconscious thought presented to the fronter? Wouldn't it have to transition to consious before you're consiously aware of it? Maybe it would clear things up if you gave an example.

I'm saying when whoever is switched in (/our host, by default) thinks, there's a clear line of all the streams of thought leading to each other, including usually anything we say

buuut, for non-fronters, all that's really heard is what we say or the end result of thinking, without any of the stream of thought leading up to it being conscious (but it has to exist in some form or how would we do anything? that's why we call it unconscious, it must be there but we just aren't able to perceive it)

I don't think it's that hard to understand for someone who's discussed tulpamancy as much as you

13 minutes ago, Bear said:

Impossible burger is nasty. Oops all GMOs.

what? you're way too smart to be someone who thinks GMOs are a bad thing

Edited by Lucilyn
heard* not hard

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I meant either something dirty after the filter causes the flakes or the filter is not working properly.

Whether GMOs are good or bad solely depends on the context.

11 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

TB they're talking about an experience Yakumo had in a lab, in your case they're saying if there's anything bad getting through the filter, well, that's basically impossible and would imply it was caused by bacteria past the filter

which I seriously doubt and it's more likely either the tank(or cup) was dirty or the filter is in wrong, which isn't complicated at all to fix though you obviously don't want to dump unfiltered water into the filtered water tank so maybe you'd need to dump it out first and ofc make sure your hands are washed before touching the filter

also the filter always makes water taste weird for the first little bit, but the instructions literally say to run a few tanks of water through it first to help get rid of the taste anyway (the taste is just excess of the materials in the filter that help clean the water, nothing dangerous)

I'm saying when whoever is switched in (/our host, by default) thinks, there's a clear line of all the streams of thought leading to each other, including usually anything we say

buuut, for non-fronters, all that's really heard is what we say or the end result of thinking, without any of the stream of thought leading up to it being conscious (but it has to exist in some form or how would we do anything? that's why we call it unconscious, it must be there but we just aren't able to perceive it)

I don't think it's that hard to understand for someone who's discussed tulpamancy as much as you

what? you're way too smart to be someone who thinks GMOs are a bad thing

You've made the least sense in this post than you've ever made, and I'm giving up.

Also me when Lucilyn offers me corn with the biocides baked right into the genetics:

me think, thoughts, then I say words in brain

someone else think, but we not see thoughts, then they say words in brain that we all hear

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

I must muster up the motivation to dump out all the water and check the filter. my luck would be it is installed correctly but then I make it incorrect 

or not since I haven't seen them other than that one time. wizardry 

also cool I got paid. maybe it will motivate me for work today. or not

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

if it's the tank we had, it's literally just making sure you placed it down right, it's literally a plastic tank and a plastic top and a filter that fits snugly between them is all

16 minutes ago, Lucilyn said:

me think, thoughts, then I say words in brain

someone else think, but we not see thoughts, then they say words in brain that we all hear

ec158ba78d669e60e3198f4890c5c339.gif

Let's break this down simply without all the highfalutin gibirdy-dash.

1. You think thoughts as the fronter vs as the sleeping inside people.

2. Brain translates thoughts to words, to which you marvel and rejoice at the magic of language.

3. One of the sleeping others has a thought unbeknownst to you, as the fronter. But [we] no one sees them.

4. They awaken by the removal of the veil, not that they were not already aware and awake but as if shrouded from the experiential mind.

5. Once thoughts erupt not from the fronter, comfort, gladness fills the heart of the fronter. Renewed rejoicing as thoughts are received. You must conclude: they were not sleeping, neigh, they were seeing the unseen only then and no other time.

da39a7fff142d5d6894caba1e18211a3.jpg

A few hours later...

bcd36fa313b1dde191e5590e0d752be4.jpg

So you're saying you're not hogging all the thoughts after all.

you're really going a lot deeper on it than I ever tried to, huh

the unconscious thoughts that probably exist for us when interacting with the one switched in while we are not switched in are directly tied to our being active, which requires awareness from the fronter(meaning switched in)

there's no unconscious->conscious thoughts from systemmates who aren't currently active, it's just that when they are, the presumably-existing unconscious (not observable by any of us) thoughts that lead to their conscious (observable by all of us) thoughts are, well, not observable by any of us

and they surely exist 'cus it'd be weird if we somehow managed to interact without any actual thought behind what we say, Tewi's been giving Lumi useful advice since 2010 that definitely required thought, it's not like we only say extremely superficial stuff to each other

anyways yes the one switched in keeps all the conscious focus and other systemmates don't generally use it, that's how we work but I think letting your systemmates co-front is cool too, but not how we want to work