[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

I say lol to let people know I don't feel too seriously about whatever I'm saying

if you took the lols out of certain places I put them it would feel WAY too serious, especially in arguments and stuff if I do say it there

but there is the other way of saying it, to be mocking, which is something I think only really Ice would usually do here

re:

manmadehorrors.png.c70507bffeca6922ae5e3571fb176679.png

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Reddit ruined me for the lols. So many r/tards making idiotic trollish statements followed by lol or 🤣🤣🤣😛🥰😜😘

There's a reason everyone gets dogpiled for using emojis on r/memes

Edited by Bear

watching someone new play Getting Over It brings me joy

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

it is funny, but it's also so much fun to watch people slowly learn but then make mistakes we're familiar with

we mastered the game without ever getting mad at it, because our goal was always to get good at the game, not to beat it, so whenever we fell back to the bottom it was just more practice for getting good at doing earlier parts again (and now we have like 150 wins)

mindsets like this also absolutely apply to non-game endeavors in life, and I'm omega glad I live in a brain that already knows how to do things like that

also sorry TB but I'm going to sleep

Edited by Lucilyn

i feel like a lot of streamers and stuff are just playing up how annoyed they are for entertainment. I've never played it myself though, so it could be more frustrating than i realize

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Wow lucilyn your perfect except you go to keep when I'm awake. 

And the game looks really hard so I feel their frustration is pretty real, but iveonly watched like 2 people play it I think. Markiplier and John wolfe 

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko