[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Good evening! 😊 I had a lovely Thanksgiving with Phil's family! 🦃 (They didn't know I was there of course, but still 😏)

Those are some fun and nice movies! Especially the first Home Alone. 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good evening. I had lunch with my grandma on my father's side and caught up with the family there, then came back home to my mum's. Had a glass of hard cider and, it was the craziest thing, the moment I began drinking, Esper seized the front and I was literally powerless to stop him. We played hot potato with the front and when I fronted it tasted a bit worse than when Esper was fronting. He was VERY adamant about keeping the front during it. I know I've said before that him and I have a dream of trying all sorts of different liquors but hot damn, I didn't expect Esper to have seized the front quite so suddenly and forcefully. 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Home Alone 1 and 2 were my #1 favorite movies through my entire childhood until early teens, so that's nice lol

I'm playing Fire Emblem Warriors (and now back to the original Hyrule Warriors because our standards are too high) with my brother

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

cool TB

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

speaking of smug lucilyn there was a shot of the kid from home alone with the smuggests grin of all time it was nice lol. I don't know his name

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

What was my favorite movies as a kid? Probably fight club later (on DVD), die hard 1 was awesome but I watched that on a VCR in 4:3, Falling Down too, I watched the heck out of that and Star Trek Movies? Especially The Voyage home. I didn't watch any Disney or other kid movies.

Edited by Bear