Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, it was very cute.

However there are at least 6 cats in the immediate neighborhood. Not the best place for a mouse to live. I've never seen a mouse burrow in my garden for this reason. But I guess the cats are getting old. I think none of them are under 10.

Oh wow

Yeah my friend's cat recently passed. It caught a dead rat in the house once. Or caught alive one and killed it I mean. I'll miss him he was affectionate to me. My cousin's cats are really alooff so seem to be no fun. If I get a cat I want an energetic one not an aloof one

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

9 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

I wish I could give each and every one of you a hug! 🤗

(Only if you wanted though. I'm not about hugging people who don't consent to one. 👍)

I don't mind a hug!

7 hours ago, Luminesce said:

For a bit of unprompted optimism - 

If/when we actually gain the motivation to do things, we'll really be creating so much nice stuff to show you guys

I do have a lot of plans, just not the energy to do them yet, you know?

Whatever you choose to show us I'll get excited. Don't feel pressured to show us everything at once. And please ping me because I don't want to miss it

3 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

Earlier today...

Reveal hidden contents

You're staying home again.

Okay.

No going in and making yourself worse.

Yes.

I mean it. Don't let your conscience or managers bully you.

I mean I was agreeing with you.

I know. Sleep...

Wait, Jaina, the pillow goes under my hea-!

Shhh, shhh, shhh. Sleep....😊

If I did that to Gray he might kill me. Gray is pretty independent and very intolerant of people acting controlling of what he does.

38 minutes ago, Yakumo said:

Ah yes, that's pretty much what I expected but you never know nowadays...

I accidentially dug out a mouse while planting a tree in the garden. The mouse was not happy but very lucky not to be decapitated by my spade. It dashed around until disappearing in another mouse hole so I'm pretty sure it was unharmed. I think it was a yellow-necked mouse or wood mouse. They look almost the same, like this:

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

Aww that little guy is cute

10+ year old kitties can be mixed hunters. Our neighbor's cat is probably that old and she's going pretty strong. I don't think she brings as many gifts as she used to though.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Cats are - well, cats. You never know what they are up to and why.

One now hunts more than she did when she was young. Also the prey is delivered in waves with large gaps in between, like when one starts the others have to join the competition.

Unfortunately we have rats from time to time as well. The house is over a hundred years old and they probably come from the sewage system along the pipes. But not for long. A rat is quite an opponent but last spring the cat immediately killed two of them upon hearing suspicious sounds from the celllar and paraded them around in a victory lap.

Well I'm thankful for them exterminating rats and mice which despite being cute are pests. But all the songbirds wouldn't be necessary.

Rena and I appreciate your hug too Simmie. 

Also is it immoral to own a Himalayan or persian cat? I kind of want one of those 

Ultimately I'll probably have to just get what the animal shelter has to offer

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

Well the breathing problems of Persians aren't pretty, I'm not fond of overbred animals. But I've never 'owned' or 'gotten' a cat, they all came on their own and are free to leave anytime.

Which ofc they won't, they'd be stupid to give up the luxury they receive here.

spacer.png

Yeah I just wonder if getting one perpetuates their existence or something. But on the other hand it is already born and someone needs to take care of it, so why not me? I just like how they look like a wizard

image.png.50f45d799a9d09f47165ec16f44d1c56.png

Edited by TB

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko