• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

gn

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

Actual planned time with friends tomorrow

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I installed an N64 emulator on my 3DS and tried Quest 64 (and Eltale, the Japanese improved version), but the game's world's graphics don't load so it's all black except the UI ):

That was kind of a lot of effort just to be disappointed, but I knew the risks

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

9 hours ago, TurboSimmie said:

A random question to throw out there: Christmas music, like or dislike?

I don't have any strong feelings for or against Christmas music. Gray seems to be embracing it though (we're burned out though, we're ready for Christmas)

8 hours ago, TB said:

but yeah people took the mask well. I was told I was smart to do it. and turns out it works. no black stuff up my nose

Is that the new job? Dang

7 hours ago, Glaurung26 said:

Jaina is a little bit of a tease and enjoys prodding me sometimes. But it's all in good fun. She would never dream of inconveniencing let alone harming me. That's why she can get away with that kind of humor. If anything she coddles me. She wants me to be responsible but won't turn down a second of alone time.

I figured that, I just think it's amusing that your relationship with Jania is different between Gray and I in that aspect. Otherwise, it's pretty much the same- we advocate for each other and we're protective of each other.

3 hours ago, Miichu said:

I had plans with friends today but I had to cancel them because I'm still sick

:(

3 hours ago, Luminesce said:

I installed an N64 emulator on my 3DS and tried Quest 64 (and Eltale, the Japanese improved version), but the game's world's graphics don't load so it's all black except the UI ):

That was kind of a lot of effort just to be disappointed, but I knew the risks

Rip

2 hours ago, Breloomancer said:

good morning

Good morning 

Gray is focused on some Collatz stuff. Gray doesn't want me to share details yet.

Gray likes to hide Collatz related stuff he finds and then tells people later. He's afraid someone will use what he found to solve it first but so far I don't know if that will happen at this rate.

I played some Corporate Clash the other day and the Duck Shuffler theme is still stuck in my head.

I finally made some progress on my project. I wanted to learn more about Buddhism so I picked an ancient aliens episode on Tibet. My professor helped me boil it down to something more manageable.

I worry if I talk too much about it I'll be cheating so I'll share more details when I'm closer to done.

Welp... I guess the theme is us hiding stuff. Sorry about that. To make up for it I'll tease some stuff-

I have been spending a little time in a pro-endogenic plural server lately and I stuck around for the headmate help ping. Unfortunately, a lot of the questions feel repetitive. It's mostly questions asking for help with choosing a name or a new traumatic headmate waking up confused about things like what a system is and what's going on. I have some drafts for two resources for that, the former I think tulpamancers could use but the latter I should probably post in General Discussion if I finish it.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Bear

[Ashley] he feels like being a Pokemon this morning. This guy is more random than a RNG.