[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Omg, you can have it.

I'd rather get a dog, a pickup and a gun and start writing music.

A ground war in the us is gonna have a lotta casualties. You know what the great thing about the Geneva convention is? Winners never committed no war crimes suh.

1. Make them incapable of fighting

2. Torture for information 

3. Torture for fun

4. Hogs gotta eat somthin

Edited by Bear

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

6 hours ago, Luminesce said:

China's looking awfully nice this time of century, huh?

China's the worst. I'd rather be ruled by the Taliban than by Chinese techno-fascism. 3000 years of utter disregard of human life - even of their own people. Mao alone is estimated to be responsible for 40-80 million deaths, his predecessor Chiang Kai-shek and his nationalist regime killed 6-18 million right before the communist era. And it's still unclear how many were murdered on Tiananmen Square in '89. Plus they refuse to acknowledge any faults up to this day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_China

We'll see how they fare, I hope Xi's regime implodes together with Putin's imperialist madness. Even the Chinese have enough of permanent lockdowns and mass surveilance that makes 1984 look like a joke. Until now economic growth was more important than personal freedom but once the growth stalls...

So nope, anything but China. I'm glad the US government ist at least trying to limit their influence.

38 minutes ago, Yakumo said:

I'm glad the US government ist at least trying to limit their influence.

Oh so you bought into the propaganda but didn't believe it. That's very good.

Hey, I heard through the fake news vines that Germany just squashed a rather close military coup?

Nah, it wasn't even remotely comparable to your capitol thing, an absolute joke. The guy behind it is some 71 year old businessman who is also a noble called Prince Henry XIII who unironically wanted to become King of Germany. No one ever heard of this guy, just some conspiracy-tard with money. Most of the people arrested are quite old average middle-class men and women, some were ex military but none had weapons or any political relevance. The whole Reichsbürger-Movement is a LARP and extremely cringe mixture of right- and leftwing extremists and esoteric freaks that have little in common other that they are susceptable for Russian conspiracy narratives. I guess you have similar groups who don't accept the state and wanna build their own sovereign territories. Only that those are usually well armed.

I think our government has made a mistake by giving these guys credibility with such huge police operation. Calling such clowns dangerous terrorists and a serious threat for the German state doesn't exactly make the state look good and will only strengthen conspiracy nutjobs.

So like our jan 6 thing "close" is so far off as to be laughable. The conspiracy nut article I read said it included a large military force. So you're saying a bunch of middle-aged farts in military hats without any weapons were larping "fireball fireball FIREBALLLL!" In a capital building parking lot. 

For us it's a lot less interesting so pur fine reporters beef up the story a bit.

In case I wasn't clear, Jan 6 was 100% a political stunt and everyone was in on it. The greatest tragedy was someone got hurt in this farce.