[Game] Last one to post wins!

Pleeb

Dang it I was talking about my psychiatrist lol not my therapist, they're different people but yeah I shouldn't hide stuff. I feel like I have to censor myself plenty of times. And my fear of making a scene is greater than my need to speak my mind

• Replies 152.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Breloomancer

• TB

• Ice909

• Luminesce

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mhm

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

6 minutes ago, Bear said:

It feels gud to b Bear. Ngl, frr.

anime-bear-tshirt-headphones-3d-260nw-22

Every moment we stray further from God 

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

it's impossible to deviate from god's plan, because she never had a plan in the first place! she's just making it up as she goes along and pretending that how it ended up was what she had in mind from the start! but i'm onto her

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I wish I could just choose to believe in the afterlife. I'm like a nihilistic depressed atheist skeptic 

I just found my phone charger and now lost it again wtf 

I found my wallet. It was hidden in plain sight...

Edited by TB

Creation for creation's sake.

More of my drawings

Resident Dojikko

28 minutes ago, IceCreeper909 said:

Every moment we stray further from God 

I don't believe in a personal god. I owe no allegiance or fidelity to a creator or higher power. I reserve the will to choose to do obviously wrong things under no assumption of punishment or eternal damnation, nor do I believe any being would care. I reserve the will to do "good" because kindness is its own reward  not for any karmic credit. Infinite love and judgment are incongruous. Good and evil are arbitrary constructs of a society. I refuse to apologize for the actions of past lives or ancestors. 

[Ashley] ok ok, just have to stop him before he starts searching for fertilizer and uhaul truck rentals. 

the after life is like... after your life, so who cares anyway? if your life doesn't affect your afterlife, then the afterlife is totally irrelevant to your before-afterlife.

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me